Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you spotted a Sportsmen TV Celebrity, would you go up to him or her, if there was crowd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    If they are wearing sunglasses and a hat, it means they don't want to be bothered giving out autographs.
    Most times Shockey is wearing a black Cowboy hat. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
      I see an outdoor legend almost every morning. He's usually a bit taciturn and likely hungover, but still ruggedly handsome.

I dont usually speak, and just look approvingly at him until the mirror fogs.
      No glass eye and it worked perfect after he put it back in.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        I was in Aspen sitting in a little park when Angie Dickinson came up to me and started talking. Carl Munden all 6'4'of him, was also at this film introduction.
        Actually, I was with another girl and Angie completely ignored her.

BHR, I have enough stories from my long and winding road called life I don't have to embellish any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
          I see an outdoor legend almost every morning. He's usually a bit taciturn and likely hungover, but still ruggedly handsome.

I dont usually speak, and just look approvingly at him until the mirror fogs.
          Then I will still say it........Really ?

Comment

bookkeeping Kent

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget