Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary, What's the Dealio?? No Public Land Bear Hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary, What's the Dealio?? No Public Land Bear Hunt?

So the Gov. thinks he has the power to unilaterally shutdown bear hunting on public land via Executive Order. How's that going to work?

Bucky Big>G can Drive over the Bridge to NYS they have a Bear season Or to PA.

Comment

That's crazy that he can circumvent a conservation dept of professionals and the people.
      Why even have departments at all if you can just make up the rules yourself.

Comment

Its kills my black bear hunting honey hole on state land. Now I need to pull out my tree stand, ladder, metal hangers and other goodies.

1. Federal land in Jersey has no baiting.

2. State Land no bear hunting thanks to the anti hunting Governor..

3. My private land deer lease stinks for bear hunting.

4. My property behind my house has no bears.

5. Time to place an ad in the newspaper.

"A bear hunting family of three brothers can no longer hunt bears on state land. We are willing to pay toward your property taxes with a the signed yearly agreement to bear hunt . We all have insurance."
        Please contact this listed Post Office Box address.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
          Bucky Big>G can Drive over the Bridge to NYS they have a Bear season Or to PA.
          Do they bait bears in New York? My trail cams show me a large bear coming in to eat. No large bear coming in, I move to another state park.
          My Jersey hot spot always had a large heavy weight coming in at darkness to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
            That's crazy that he can circumvent a conservation dept of professionals and the people.
            Why even have departments at all if you can just make up the rules yourself.
            Its always the New Jersey democrat Governors screwing with the bear hunt.
            Gov. Corzine stopped it for four years. Gov. Murphy his first year in office with three more years to go.
            Rat, Doug, Crab and Honk keep voting Democrat.

Comment

Look for a big increase in bear/human encounters, but liberals DON'T care!

Comment

bad credit mortgage

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget