X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like BH Richards perspective

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
      I was somewhat surprised to see it on my local news site, as they are rather anti-gun -- but then again, since online news is all about the clicks and comments, they often do report such things because they know the gun arguments afterward will be just as heated, with just as many users tuning in and posting. (And, to be fair, I suppose their editors do feel some measure of old-fashioned journalistic responsibility.) Sure enough, the anti-gun zealots were there to spew about the real problem being that guns exist in the first place.

I do find it a saving grace, though, just how many of them sound like the blithering saps they are. If we could be sure that enough people with actual brains get out and vote when they should, I'd be content to just let the zealots rant and rave.
      Rich, I been taking iPhone photos of the Leaderboard since the pigging started and it's still climbing upward. ?
      When the time is right I will post a thread showing the first photo and the last photo.
      It's worth the six dings I will get from users don't give a sh:t about points.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget