School RO defends school children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School RO defends school children

A Il school RO stops a student with a gun. The RO was a better shot. I bet the left wing commies won't give this story much print.

No offense intended, but why so many questions in such a short time?

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
      I would ask, "Too much political stuff?"
      But I won't.
      Yes, I tend to post "political" stuff pighunter, but as gun owners and outsdoorsmen (outdoorspeople?), we can't stand around with our heads in the sand, pretending these events aren't occurring and the left isn't doing everything in its power to strip America of its 2A rights. Up to and including repealing the 2A and door to door confiscation.
      Sen Di-Fei (D-CA), has already stated the only thing stopping her is votes.

...and "No.", I'm not angry, just some thoughts.

Comment

Oklahoma Vader, my question wasn't about the content. Instead it was about the frequency.

(Just messing with you Bubba about the new nickname)

Comment

Here's one account of the incident

Comment

Better too many than too few. JMO.

Comment

pighunter, "Oklahoma Vader" is the LAST of my concerns!
              It just proves ol' Honk, down deep, really does love me! LOL!

Comment

I was somewhat surprised to see it on my local news site, as they are rather anti-gun -- but then again, since online news is all about the clicks and comments, they often do report such things because they know the gun arguments afterward will be just as heated, with just as many users tuning in and posting. (And, to be fair, I suppose their editors do feel some measure of old-fashioned journalistic responsibility.) Sure enough, the anti-gun zealots were there to spew about the real problem being that guns exist in the first place.

I do find it a saving grace, though, just how many of them sound like the blithering saps they are. If we could be sure that enough people with actual brains get out and vote when they should, I'd be content to just let the zealots rant and rave.

Comment

99, Bingo Brother! I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                    I was somewhat surprised to see it on my local news site, as they are rather anti-gun -- but then again, since online news is all about the clicks and comments, they often do report such things because they know the gun arguments afterward will be just as heated, with just as many users tuning in and posting. (And, to be fair, I suppose their editors do feel some measure of old-fashioned journalistic responsibility.) Sure enough, the anti-gun zealots were there to spew about the real problem being that guns exist in the first place.

I do find it a saving grace, though, just how many of them sound like the blithering saps they are. If we could be sure that enough people with actual brains get out and vote when they should, I'd be content to just let the zealots rant and rave.
                    Hey RudyPig, That is really funny you commenting on a short time against brother Jimbo posting threads.
                    Here is another short time example, when an Outdoor Life user "gamed the system", and went from under a 100 points to 300 plus points in six weeks.
                    Most Outdoor Life users have been on this website for seven years or more, and are nowhere near hundred.
                    No offense intended, just true facts.

Comment

I have stated before on this site that there is nothing that concerns us, or controls us, more than politics. Whoever thinks they are above or outside of them is a little short on realism. We all need as much information on the issues as can be offered, here is as good a place as any for it to be so !

Comment

No offense taken

Comment

1. Pighunter points from Oct. 5, 2010 to April 1, 2018 is a grand total of 98,071 in 8 yrs. 6 mo.

2. Pighunter points from April 1, 2018 to May 17, 2018 is a grand total of 209,029 in 1 mo. 2 1/2 wk.

Comment

????

Comment

That is hard to even imagine Gary ! Are you sure that is not a typo ???

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• The college student puzzle..
                                by 99explorer
                                A student rides his scooter to the train station to go to college. His home in between two train stations.
                                The first station is a mile from home,...
                                Yesterday, 01:58 PM
                              • Pieces of gold.
                                by 99explorer
                                Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                                08-23-2019, 06:45 PM
                              • Mansion on fire.
                                by 99explorer
                                One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                                It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                                08-23-2019, 10:04 AM
                              • Firing squad.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                                This final shot does...
                                08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
                              • Lost in the woods.
                                by 99explorer
                                You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                                One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                                Two Indians...
                                08-22-2019, 01:24 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X