Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel bad when you put an innocent animal in pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Did you know abortions after 20 weeks feel pain. I did not know that until recently.
    Hopefully no one sparks an abortion debate, but something I heard last year or so really cemented my opinion on the matter. I forget the specific quote but I'll try and sum it up. Some people want to debate that a fetus is not a living person until it is born, or some other point in the pregnancy, but if we find a single living cell on mars it would be instant proof of life on mars.

Comment

Would love to have an adult debate with you on the matter, H, but it doesn't look like you are adult enough to respond to anyone, so I won't waste any more of my time. Have a good day.

Comment

H - Hysterical-
        Of the womb. A nervous condition of females once attributed to a defect in the uterus.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          I think we all feel a little sad when it comes to the killing part of the hunt, and we quickly put an animal out of its misery if it is not a one-shot kill.
          You think wrongly 99x.

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
            Would love to have an adult debate with you on the matter, H, but it doesn't look like you are adult enough to respond to anyone, so I won't waste any more of my time. Have a good day.
            Don't waste time JM. Their minds are locked in, that animals come first, humans come second.
            Go to the zoo and talk to a hippo, wildebeest, camel or a giraffe.
            Same results but the zoo is more entertaining.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget