Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel bad when you put an innocent animal in pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel bad when you put an innocent animal in pain?

You are some sick kind of monster who should be in an insane asylum. Kill yourself.

I think we all feel a little sad when it comes to the killing part of the hunt, and we quickly put an animal out of its misery if it is not a one-shot kill.

Comment

Young Mr,H Whats your beef with us Sportsman? Do you spray for bugs in your home? kill mosquitoes, fire ants, would you let a copperhead snake bite you? or Stop it? and how!!

Comment

I would say your question has merit if you were ignorant and genuinely seeking answers, but your following statements rather strongly suggest otherwise.

So goodbye and please don't slam the door on your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
          Deleted because of the OP's lack of response and interest in an answer...
          Hey PH, i'm with you! track em down in there element dispatch em quickly! And Boy, it look good next to my taters & peas;-))

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
            I would say your question has merit if you were ignorant and genuinely seeking answers, but your following statements rather strongly suggest otherwise.

So goodbye and please don't slam the door on your way out.
            Mr, H....Hes got the makings of the next school shooter? Ya think!;-((

Comment

My goal is to kill the chosen animal as quickly as possible, not to torture it.
              Not to be flippant, but this is a tough old world and a bullet through the heart is a much easier death for the majority of animals than what Mother Nature provides. Have you ever watched a video of wolves eating a caribou while it is still alive?
              I believe I would choose the bullet instead of cancer or a number of other ways we shuffle off this mortal coil.

Comment

A few points----
                1. Everything living dies
                2. If you wear clothes, ride a vehicle, or live in a home you have a negative impact on wildlifes ability to live. How many animals live in the Walmart parking lot?
                3. Wild game has a good fighting chance of dying of old age, no feedlot pig, cow, or chicken can make such a boast.
                4. You choose what food you put in your mouth, allow me the same. Don't like hormones or antibiotics, me either.
                5. Vegans and vegetarians are much more destructive to wildlife. Want proof? Drive by the plowed fields in winter and see how many innocent animals are living there.
                6. I have seen scores of suffering animals, pets chained and penned up starved to the point where food could no longer saved them, animals big and small struck by cars, horribly torn by other animals , sometimes for no reason but their instinct, sickness, age, and because I care and I love animals so very much I used a bullet to ease their suffering.

Comment

Mother Nature decided that people are meat-eaters. Meat can't be eaten when it's still alive. As creatures with higher-functioning brains than other meat-eaters, we are able, willing, and indeed want to make the meat acquisition as quick and painless as possible. And we do. In answer to your question: On the rare occasions when animals do feel pain to the point of suffering, myself and all of the hunters I know have felt downright nauseated about it. It is a top priority to avoid that situation, for the sake of the animal. If you mean what you say in your question literally, then you are the mentally ill individual.

Comment

Instead of proclaiming yourself animal lovers, which you clearly are not, you should proclaim your true self---- the hater of humans.

Comment

What I like is the "deer in the headlights" look on a treehugger/vegans face when they discover the "organic" farmer had to shoot deer so he would have enough produce to sell! LOL!

Comment

Hi Animal Rights Activist, No sportsmen wants to hear or see wildlife suffer.
                        We all harvest some of our meat, fish and fowl in the Great outdoors.
                        Most Animal Activists, buys his or her meat, fish and fowl in a large food store.
                        But that's OK with you, because you don't see the death in the Slaughter House or turkey farm. ?4??

Comment

I was in a big city ,and this guy kept hounding me for money,I told him I wasn't, a bank and I didn't give away money. So he says if I gave him twenty bucks,I could kick him in the nuts. I told him if he kept pestering me I would kick him in the nuts for nothing. Now. H your wearing out my patience.l

Comment

Did you know abortions after 20 weeks feel pain. I did not know that until recently.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              I think we all feel a little sad when it comes to the killing part of the hunt, and we quickly put an animal out of its misery if it is not a one-shot kill.
                              Pighunter - Too bad you deleted your reply before I could read it.
                              I know how you love to hunt for "the thrill of the kill."
                              Your words.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Birthday meal
                                by Amflyer
                                Oldest son turns 15 in a week or so. (Yeah, no outdoor stuff this year. He's getting a bass guitar. Bought himself a deer rifle after summer job anyway)...
                                Today, 02:16 PM
                              • ‘Twas the night before ….
                                by fitch270
                                the bow opener, and it’s chilli cook off night at church.

What could possibly go wrong?!?

😳🤢🙄

09-30-2022, 06:22 PM
                              • Deciding on Spot for First Day
                                by wesman24
                                Hello Everyone,

I currently have a spot set up on public land that is new to me this year. I did quite a bit of scouting in the area and...
                                09-29-2022, 02:15 PM
                              • What now?
                                by FirstBubba
                                PM'ing on another blog site with a gent.
                                I had lamented the fact that I have 20 gauge and 12 gauge MEC 600Jr loaders, but only shoot 16 gauge....
                                09-28-2022, 05:50 PM
                              • Counting down
                                by fitch270
                                We’ve had an early bear weekend already and squirrel season opened September 1’st but this Saturday morning is a big deal, most small game seasons...
                                09-28-2022, 04:33 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X