Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    Keep eating your spinach.
    Kinda life like" to cool

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I hope he didn't hurt his hand.
      Jimbo - I was answering in Ebonics.

Comment

Heh. Jiu jitsu tutorials and videos make up a fair amount of my youtube browsing. It's pretty easy to go down the trail from that to 'fake martial arts' bs and from there to watching 'instant karma' videos of people failing at the victim selection process. I could watch that stuff for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
          Something comparable reported once on Paul Harvey,in a Scandinavian country young thug attempted the same game,same results. The old guy had been the 1938 heavyweight champion from his country. When the law showed up they had to dig him out of a snow bank. And that my friends as you already may have surmised is the rest of the story.
          I read in a Swedish paper the gangs use hand gernades now that they get from eastern europe real cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            Only took one punch !!

http://americafans.com/index.php/watch-saggy-pants-thug-attacks-wrong-elderly-gentleman-gets-brutal-instant-justice/
            It is chapter 11

Comment

I am an old guy and have a hunch I would not have fired as well. Who knows?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X