Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buycustomlogo
    replied
    I always had good luck and service with Neiman Marcus and also Walmart when they rated things good, better, best. Buy Custom Logo

Leave a comment:

• horeakaii
    replied
    Hello! Update about which one you preferred? How was it?
    scottkeeverseo.com/

Leave a comment:

• Czarina889
    replied
    As a member of wedding photographer atlanta I like the shirt Jac's from Duluth. Their USA made jeans have great pockets for J-frame in a Mika pocket holster. In general, have been very pleased with their stuff. Have a few Carhart jackets as well. Also good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• horeakaii
    replied
    For me, I would always prefer Duluth trading since it is very comfortable and it's almost as casual as it seems. Though, to be honest, it is kind of pricey. I first found their ad when I got to visit apuestas csgo site.

Leave a comment:

• Amelia Watson
    replied
    Originally posted by Isaac678 View Post
    nope, i never tried these brands because the prices are quite expensive.
    I love to shop for my clothes from Mixxmix Coupons because the clothes there are very light and comfortable to wear.
    Also their pricing is so reasonable that everyonecan easily affors to buy their stuffs.
    Yes, Isaacis right Mixxmix Coupons do have some great collections of trendy summer clothing.

Leave a comment:

• Isaac678
    replied
    nope, i never tried these brands because the prices are quite expensive.
    I love to shop for my clothes from Mixxmix Coupons because the clothes there are very light and comfortable to wear.
    Also their pricing is so reasonable that everyonecan easily affors to buy their stuffs.

Leave a comment:

• Buckshott00
    replied
    I agree with Jimbo. I have thought there stuff was kind of expensive but everything they sell seems to last a long time. Some of it seems nigh on invincible.

Been real tempted to buy some of the long tailed T-shirts and the pants / jeans that don't squeeze your dangly bits.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I got to Duluth Trading today for the first time. If you have not been to one, get to one if you have the chance. Take some Benjamin's. It is on the expensive side but the quality and selection is amazing. 1/2 of the store is mens and the other is womens. Very well displayed. The quality is terrific, I really like the high quality buttons and zippers they use on everything. Cabela's mens dept is very small compared to Duluth - Cabela's is mostly Womens wear now.
    So, save your nickles and dimes and when you need something, check them out. I am going to .

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    I my neck of the woods We really don't have Cold,cold days, i have my "winter" Carhartt sweatshirt 5yr/o momma has put leather patches on the elbows! That's about it. I do like Dickies box pocket pants & work shirts. ;-))

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I am going to stop in a Duluth store that is close to me and see what their clothes look like. First time I have been in the store.
    I always had good luck and service with LL Bean and also Sears when they rated things good, better, best. You could trust their ratings back in the year.

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    I have a pair of Duluth trading jeans, they're very comfortable and haven't worn out at all, after 4 years of use, the first 2 year when I was doing construction/concrete and working on the farm. I have a few Carhartt jackets and jeans and have no complaints about any of them.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Good question Jimbo ! I have been seeing the ads in TV from Duluth Trading Co. and have been wondering about their products. They put out rather entertaining commercials, but that does not mean quality of goods. I too would be interested in hearing from those who have had items purchased from Duluth Trading Co. !

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I always had good service from Carhartt clothes but recently have had two items fail/wear out much sooner than I would have expected. One was a shirt the other was pants. Their Customer Service would not do anything for me.
    I notice they are made in Bangladesh so maybe that is the problem. The problems were material wear(hole and thin spots) and also loss of color. Another failure was a fold over hem that just caught the edge of the material and it frayed and came apart. Makes me mad when you spend $60 for a shirt that you expect to last for some time.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic Duluth Trading VS Carhartt

Duluth Trading VS Carhartt

Has anybody had experience with both ? How do you rate them on casual and work type clothes ?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget