Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY anti-guners going after muzzle loaders with silencers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    That's exactly what I think the big push to ban "lead" in ammo was all about.
    At one time, you had to log the purchase of any ammo that would fit a "hand gun".
    The T/C Contender was entering the market, so lot's of calibers fit that bill!
    One legislator bragged, "We may not be able to get the guns, but we can get the ammo!"
    The "ammo log" was a daily hassle! It was a full time chore.
    Thank goodness it only lasted a couple of months!
    Liberals are VERY inventive when trying to weasel around the 2A! ...or any other amendment for that matter!
    That's just ONE reason to fight the "bump stock" ban.
    There is also a "bi-partisan" push in D.C. to toughen/strengthen the NICS background check!
    Wonder what THAT entails?
    Guess they'll have to pass the bill so we can "find out what's in it"!
    (where have we heard THAT before?)
    I think Vermont was also the first constitutional carry state. I may be wrong though.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    At one time, you had to log the purchase of any ammo that would fit a "hand gun".
    One legislator bragged, "We may not be able to get the guns, but we can get the ammo!"
    Liberals are VERY inventive when trying to weasel around the 2A! ...or any other amendment for that matter!
    There is also a "bi-partisan" push in D.C. to toughen/strengthen the NICS background check!
    Rockhound, yes Sanders is in the Congress in DC, but the state legislators and Governor are not gun control whores.
    They must be control by conservatives in office like Maine and PA.
    We had a stay-of-execution in New Jersey for eight years with Republican Governor Chris Christie vetoing their gun law bill crap and he issued many pardons to people arrested for carrying guns in their vehicle.
    Remember the working mother of two little boys from Philadelphia PA who had a right to carry in PA.
    Gov. Christie dumped her charges and jail time, also.
    Elected Liberal Gov. Murphy would of thrown the book at her.

Leave a comment:

• rockhound
    replied
    Vermont! Didn't they elect BERNIE SANDERS?

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Bubba, plus one. The 2nd amendment fight will never end with liberal politicians.
    That is why the northeast is a total mess, excluding PA, Vermont and Maine.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    New Jersey wants to ban 50 cal muzzleloader without silencers.
    Yes illegal drugs are so hard to get today. LOL
    Any school kid could get you any type of drug you want.
    Tree and Bubba, I am not moving away from work, family, friends or baiting large black bears.

I will keep paying my membership to the NRA.
    How many guys want to admit besides Honker, they don't belong to the NRA.
    The NRA are on the fighting lines in DC and inside your state capital convincing politicians for vote for the 2nd amendment.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    This is a round-about way to challenge the 2nd amendment. Muzzle loaders were prevelent when the amendments were made, now, if there are no muzzle loaders there is no need for the 2nd amendment. Convoluted thinking - they will try anything.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    New Jersey wants to ban 50 cal muzzleloader without silencers.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NY anti-guners going after muzzle loaders with silencers.

As on Tucker Carlson show tonight.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget