Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys. Just fair warning that I'm going to be M.I.A. for awhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys. Just fair warning that I'm going to be M.I.A. for awhile...

See first answer if would like to know why.

For those curious why...my mom passed away suddenly in an accident a few days ago, and given the situation that I have now lost both my parents my boss was kind enough to give me extra time off work so I am taking advantage of it to take a week+ long trip with a friend of mine to go fishing etc. The phone is staying home to give me a mental break. Hopefully I don't miss too much interesting going on since not many seasons are open.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

Comment

My deepest sympathy for your loss.

Comment

My deepest condolences.

Comment

"A lost of a mother can never be replaced, but the love of a mother can never be lost." By Kevin Flannery

It has to be twice bad to lose your mother from an accident. I can't even imagine the pain your going through with her life time cut short.
            My condolences Brother, I will say a prayer before bedtime tonight for your mother. God Bless you.

Comment

I'm Sorry for your loss, my deepest Sympathy.

Comment

Very sorry, JM.

Comment

I'm sorry that there aren't any words that will help take away your sorrow. You don't get over it, but you do get past it in time, and time takes time.

Comment

Wow, I am so sorry, my friend. My deepest condolences on your loss, although I know words will do no good. Take as long as you need.

Comment

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother JM. It is good to hear that you have a friend to lean on at this time of need! You know you have other friends on here also. Take care !

Comment

Please accept my most sincere condolences in your moment of sorrow.

Comment

Good Luck Guy. I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget