Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION EDITORS!!!!! Please don't ruin this answer section. Like Field&Stream has ruined thiers. It's cold and sterile, no warm feel to it at all. That's not what I associate with F&S and OL when I see the new site. It should feel welcoming like co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION EDITORS!!!!! Please don't ruin this answer section. Like Field&Stream has ruined thiers. It's cold and sterile, no warm feel to it at all. That's not what I associate with F&S and OL when I see the new site. It should feel welcoming like co

ATTENTION EDITORS!!!!! Please don't ruin this answer section. Like Field&Stream; has ruined thiers. It's cold and sterile, no warm feel to it at all. That's not what I associate with F&S; and OL when I see the new site. It should feel welcoming like coming in out of the rain after a long hard hunt. Not walking into an institution. And most of the users don't care about new graphics. And navigation over there really isn't any better!

Amen!

Comment

I am bear hunting this week and I have been unable to log in to F&S.

I guess my days at F& S are over. Everytime I post sometime it comes up the address is incorrect, didn't mention a topic, not signed in or some other bullshit notice.
      The last website was totally idiot proof. It is really a lousy website design.

What were the F&S Editors thinking, drinking or smoking?

Anyone on F&S give everyone my best.
      May the bluebird of happiness $h:t on their head. :-))

Gary Devine

Comment

Boys, boys, boys. Give it time. It'll get better. I'm not good with change either but that's unfortunately the world we live in. Hang in there!

Comment

Originally posted by bdanny View Post
          Boys, boys, boys. Give it time. It'll get better. I'm not good with change either but that's unfortunately the world we live in. Hang in there!
          bdanny on F&S

Comment

I got into to F&S comments with my iPad OK but an Answer question is still impossible with the iPhone and iPad.

Comment

Good to see ya over here, Gary. bdanny

Comment

Originally posted by Okwaho View Post
                Amen!
                Top left, 3 lines "Menu", go to Answers. Good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post

I guess my days at F& S are over. Everytime I post sometime it comes up the address is incorrect, didn't mention a topic, not signed in or some other bullshit notice.

Gary Devine
                  Milldawg, I think your plea to OL not to ruin the site has fallen on deaf ears !! Their present announcement concerning
                  their plans for redoing the site appear to say "who cares what you guys want, we run the show and we will do as we
                  damn well please". Anytime someone tries to sugar coat something by trying to make it sound too good to be true, it
                  is usually just that, too good to be true. I for one think they will lose some people in their attempt, hope it all works out
                  well and that I am wrong. I am not holding my breath !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post

Gary Devine
                    I can now post answers and questions in F&S, but attached photos are like a Mission Impossible.
                    I sign in every time I click on another user's thread. It really Sucks. It's nice to be here. Everything is simple and easy on Outdoor Life.

Comment

Same to you F&S brother.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Birthday
                        by Amflyer
                        Bought the boy a new Left handed Tikka today for his upcoming birthday. Stainless, composite (plastic) stock. 30-06, but I will load to near 30-30 levels...
                        Yesterday, 01:37 PM
                      • Gun show today
                        by fitch270
                        Had another one of those close but not quite encounters today. One of the things I’m keeping an eye out for is a compact model rifle for my daughter...
                        08-14-2022, 09:45 PM
                      • Beater .44 mag
                        by CD2
                        My dad got this rig way back. And he shot the crap out of it. 255gr cast about all it ever ran and medium hot. All the time.

I inherited...
                        08-14-2022, 11:42 AM
                      • Eatin ‘chuck
                        by dewman
                        Took out a couple woodchucks this week. Things tunneled all over under a pals shop and equipment. Might still be a couple more. He asked can they be eaten....
                        08-13-2022, 07:19 PM
                      • Parallax adj
                        by CD2
                        Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                        08-07-2022, 06:22 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X