Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoka, I wanted to get your attention so I am using theis question section. Please visit the page on 'how much to tip a hunting guide' presented by Aram and share your thoughts on the subject.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoka, I wanted to get your attention so I am using theis question section. Please visit the page on 'how much to tip a hunting guide' presented by Aram and share your thoughts on the subject.

Shoka, I wanted to get your attention so I am using theis question section. Please visit the page on 'how much to tip a hunting guide' presented by Aram and share your thoughts on the subject.

Kody,
    I did so. I had to write quickly because if I do not, this thing erases when I try to print. Therefore there are spelling and grammatical errors,which I can live with, but my thoughts are quite brief and not complete..please ask any questions you wish. I may not have the right answers, but do have lots of experience. Several trips a year all over creation for more than half a century. All The Best

Comment

I did so. Also replied briefly under your question above which shows zero answer. See my thoughts under Aram's initial hunting comments

Comment

Kody,

I hope my comments under Aram's column were helpful, or at least entertaining. Kindest Regards

Comment

Very much so Shoka, thank you. Clearly, your input was read and enjoyed by many readers and got the attention of the Editors. You knocked that one right out of the park! I have been busy 'playing' lawyer over the last week working over a Tender submission and just read your comments yesterday. I had to look up 'raconteur' as I only had a vague notion of its meaning and it does suit you. Sometimes you just have to be smart enough to ask the right person. I was mentioning to Charlie Elk recently that we get fascinating glimpses of individual lifes through our participation on this site. It is one of the good things that has come of this technological age.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
            Kody,
            I did so. I had to write quickly because if I do not, this thing erases when I try to print. Therefore there are spelling and grammatical errors,which I can live with, but my thoughts are quite brief and not complete..please ask any questions you wish. I may not have the right answers, but do have lots of experience. Several trips a year all over creation for more than half a century. All The Best
            I wish there was a link to the article

Comment

Originally posted by Kody View Post
              Very much so Shoka, thank you. Clearly, your input was read and enjoyed by many readers and got the attention of the Editors. You knocked that one right out of the park! I have been busy 'playing' lawyer over the last week working over a Tender submission and just read your comments yesterday. I had to look up 'raconteur' as I only had a vague notion of its meaning and it does suit you. Sometimes you just have to be smart enough to ask the right person. I was mentioning to Charlie Elk recently that we get fascinating glimpses of individual lifes through our participation on this site. It is one of the good things that has come of this technological age.
              rac·on·teur
              ?rä?kän?t?r/
              noun
              noun: raconteur; plural noun: raconteurs
              a person who tells anecdotes in a skillful and amusing way.
              synonyms:
              storyteller, teller of tales, spinner of yarns, narrator

Comment

Found a link to the article mentioned...

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                  Found a link to the article mentioned...
                  Thanks Guys! What an interesting read!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• The new king.
                    by 99explorer
                    The queen has twins by C-section, so it is impossible to tell who would have been born first and would become the next king.
                    Now the twins are adults...
                    Yesterday, 04:27 PM
                  • Sisters.
                    by 99explorer
                    Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, within minutes of each other, in the same month and year, and yet they are not twins.
                    How...
                    Yesterday, 09:32 AM
                  • Rice for sale.
                    by 99explorer
                    A man can buy rice for $1 per pound in the U.S.A.
                    He buys tons of the stuff, and sells it all in India for a nickel a pound.
                    He soon becomes...
                    08-18-2019, 06:43 PM
                  • Strangers meet.
                    by 99explorer
                    A man is able to contact his long lost brother who he has never met.
                    They agree to meet in a crowded public place.
                    No identification markers...
                    08-16-2019, 11:03 PM
                  • OU football
                    by FirstBubba
                    Big G, thought you might like to know, I'm going to watch some OU football this fall.
                    The orthopaedic surgeon who rebuilt my hip is retired and...
                    08-16-2019, 10:35 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X