Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen the bumper sticker "Smoke a pack a day" with a crossed out wolf on it? what are some hilarious stickers that you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen the bumper sticker "Smoke a pack a day" with a crossed out wolf on it? what are some hilarious stickers that you

Has anyone seen the bumper sticker "Smoke a pack a day" with a crossed out wolf on it? what are some hilarious stickers that you have seen? Minnesota and the other Great Lake states legalized wolf hunting!

I've seen some pretty funny ones but I don't want to offend anyone. One I just saw that I liked was simply "I would rather be deer hunting."

Comment

My favorite is the good ol' "PETA" sticker "People for the Eating of Tasty Animals"!

Comment

I have seen a coupl."If it fles, it dies, If it hops, It drops."
        "We interupt this marriage to bring you Deer Hunting."

Comment

On the back of my truck I have "Take your Child hunting,Instead of Hunting for your Child"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget