Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when i shoot my compound bow, ether the knocks or the plastic feathers rip or break off. dos anybody know what is going wrong? a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i shoot my compound bow, ether the knocks or the plastic feathers rip or break off. dos anybody know what is going wrong? a

when i shoot my compound bow, ether the knocks or the plastic feathers rip or break off. dos anybody know what is going wrong? and is there any suggestions as how to fix the problem?

I'm assuming that your fletchings and nocks are secured properly and you mean that this is happening at the bow. If it's happening at the target, you're on, stop shooting broadheads in groups, because the slicing of fletching will happen. Nocks get hit as well from time to time. If you're doing it often, good for you, but I'd back up or shoot less arrows in a group. Othewise, I've seen older style sheet metal rests strip the fletching from arrows if they got deformed. I couldn't answer as to what would destroy your nocks at the bow.

Comment

they miay be catching on your arrow rest

Comment

im guessing that its your arrow rest, and you probley need to get some super glue, or arrow fletching glue to secure your nocks.the whisker biscut works the best for me, so your arrow flys through a fletching safe arrow rest, and your arrow dosnt fall out on okward shots.

Comment

I bet it is ur arrow rest. It happened to me too. Now i have a Whisker Biscuit and it is awesome

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget