Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello. I am looking for a beginner compound bow. I have a 18 pound draw LIL BANSHEE. I am thirteen. The LIL BANSHEE is easy to d

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello. I am looking for a beginner compound bow. I have a 18 pound draw LIL BANSHEE. I am thirteen. The LIL BANSHEE is easy to d

    Hello. I am looking for a beginner compound bow. I have a 18 pound draw LIL BANSHEE. I am thirteen. The LIL BANSHEE is easy to draw. I would like to know of a suggested brand in the 25-35 pound draw weight. I would like to know of where I can get it and for how much in New York. Thx

  • #2
    I would check on cabelas website. Here is a link to one in that draw weight range http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21424-cat600270&id=0056958418517a&navCount=8&podId=00569 58&parentId=cat600270&masterpathid=&navAction=push &catalogCode=UJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat6 00270&hasJS=true but they have some others. A compound might let you draw a little more weight since it has let off though, maybe up to 25 lbs to start off with.

    Comment


    • #3
      In michigan buddy, to hunt with a bow you have to have a minumum of 40 lbs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Most states will have a minimum of lbs to hunt with a bow, here in MT it has a minimum of 40 as well just like Michigan. Check into that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by herbie57_57 View Post
          I would check on cabelas website. Here is a link to one in that draw weight range http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21424-cat600270&id=0056958418517a&navCount=8&podId=00569 58&parentId=cat600270&masterpathid=&navAction=push &catalogCode=UJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat6 00270&hasJS=true but they have some others. A compound might let you draw a little more weight since it has let off though, maybe up to 25 lbs to start off with.
          Great suggestion.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Elkaholic View Post
            Most states will have a minimum of lbs to hunt with a bow, here in MT it has a minimum of 40 as well just like Michigan. Check into that.
            Good point

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bigbuckdonw1 View Post
              In michigan buddy, to hunt with a bow you have to have a minumum of 40 lbs.
              Good point - he needs to check local restrictions.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hmm, I would suggest looking at hoyt, matthews, and bear in their junior archery sets to see what you can find.

                Comment

                Welcome!

                Collapse

                Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

                Right Rail 1 Ad

                Collapse

                Top Active Users

                Collapse

                There are no top active users.

                Right Rail 2 Ad

                Collapse

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                • Pieces of gold.
                  by 99explorer
                  Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                  Yesterday, 06:45 PM
                • Mansion on fire.
                  by 99explorer
                  One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                  It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                  Yesterday, 10:04 AM
                • Firing squad.
                  by 99explorer
                  A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                  This final shot does...
                  08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
                • Lost in the woods.
                  by 99explorer
                  You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                  One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                  Two Indians...
                  08-22-2019, 01:24 PM
                • Books on a shelf.
                  by 99explorer
                  There are several books on a bookshelf.
                  If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                  08-21-2019, 02:19 PM

                Right Rail 3 Ad

                Collapse

                Footer Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X