Ok I need help ! I have a old wooden crossbow I believe its made by Horton or Browning or both when they were together. Its solid wood, I cant find a any product detail anywhere on it, But I need to replace the bracket the mount onto the limbs and hold the pulley system. If it helps any the look about the same as the ones on a supermag. Ive been unable to find anything as for old replacement parts anywhere. If you think you know a site with these types of brackets please add a link. For a idea look at the mount at the ends of the limbs of a supermag thats kind of what I need, I you can find me the place il find the part. Thanks !