Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok. So im looking for a crossbow but I don't know what I am capable of when it comes to the pulling(or the cocking). So how many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok. So im looking for a crossbow but I don't know what I am capable of when it comes to the pulling(or the cocking). So how many

Ok. So im looking for a crossbow but I don't know what I am capable of when it comes to the pulling(or the cocking). So how many pounds can an average sized man pull on a crossbow.

It realy depends on how strong you are and id say about 100 pounds

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

It raelly doesn;t matter how much you can pull. Most archery stores have a rope cocker for around $30.00 that cuts pull poundage in half. I use one on my Horton and I can only pull about 80#. For an even pull on the string, a cocker is recomended anyway. Good luck.

Comment

You should go to a proshop and see what you can do, others have mentioned there are cocking assist devices such as rope-cocking devices and crank devices

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X