Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats most important to you guys/gals with a compound bow. For example, speed, weight, stability, brand? etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats most important to you guys/gals with a compound bow. For example, speed, weight, stability, brand? etc.

Whats most important to you guys/gals with a compound bow. For example, speed, weight, stability, brand? etc.

for me it speed and weight cause if you got the right wait youer good on stability but speed is the most impotant cause where i hunt in the bad lands (flats) you onley got a few moments before that bucki bolts.

Comment

I would agree with duck101, I look first for speed and weight! I need a bow that feels good and performs great.

Comment

duck 101 got it exactly right on..plus whatever it comfortable for u to use..wether its a compound or traditional bow....

Comment

I shoot a PSE at 70 lbs. behman carbon arrows and Rage broadheads. Theres probably 10 better bow brands out there but I dont care. Whats inportant to me is My bow is accurate, fast and quiet. I use 1 pin out to 40 yards which is fine for me.I shot a martin bow for years before that and that bow worked fine too. I killed a whole bunch of deer and black bear and turkey with my bow. I think too many guys worry about brand name more then their hunting skill and shooting ability.

Comment

The most important thing to me is being comfortable with the bow and knowing that it is accurate. You can shoot the fastest, lightest, and quietest bow on the market today but if you don't trust it does it really matter.

Comment

rydatt is right on target,even an accurate bow youre comfortable with has to be quiet or you'll be watching flags instead of gut piles

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Colorado surprise. Couple of dads guns.
                by dewman
                So even with all the wrangling being done to screw we 4 sons of my father I got a little lucky. Even though my stepmom is still alive and her 3 sons from...
                Yesterday, 10:12 PM
              • Now That's Service
                by jhjimbo
                Had my local Jeep dealer mount two tires and rotate some. When they did that they also spray painted my rims to cover up some brake dust stains I could...
                Yesterday, 07:57 PM
              • Lost some cover; pic heavy
                by fitch270
                ​ ​ ​ Long story shorter, my Aunt’s 70’ish year old spring line plugged up last Friday, a combination of old iron pipe and poly. The only way to...
                09-19-2020, 06:07 PM
              • Covid-19
                by jhjimbo
                Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
              • Spur of the moment rifle
                by Amflyer
                I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                09-17-2020, 11:25 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X