Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Years ago you ran a three part article by Jim Carmichael on hunting deer in the Andes Mtns. These deer supposedly had two sets o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years ago you ran a three part article by Jim Carmichael on hunting deer in the Andes Mtns. These deer supposedly had two sets o

Years ago you ran a three part article by Jim Carmichael on hunting deer in the Andes Mtns. These deer supposedly had two sets of antlers and as a result of the hunt one of the 3 who hunted died shortly afterward due to its extreme nature. Can you tell me the issue date of the article and are there any archive issues available for purchase. Thanks, D. B. Cooper

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lifetime hunting fishing license
    by dewman
    Just sent my application in (formality) to get my lifetime fishing/small game license(includes yearly state migratory bird license). At 60 yrs old, I'll...
    08-01-2021, 08:17 PM
  • Progress
    by fitch270
    Finally had a weekend with nothing going on so the plan was to get the old log roads cleared. It’s been probably 10 years since I last cut the saplings...
    07-31-2021, 05:21 PM
  • Burds
    by Amflyer
    Still day, overcast, family gone for a visit for the week. So , hopped in the kayak and did some slow paddlin' to get close to birds....wish I bought...
    07-28-2021, 09:26 PM
  • Cabela’s / Bass Pro promo
    by fitch270
    This came in the mail a few days ago, at first I wasn’t surprised by it as we haven’t purchased much of anything since the merger. We also canceled...
    07-26-2021, 08:03 PM
  • Top three. (3)
    by FirstBubba
    We all have our favorites.

First favorite!
    What is your favorite species of fish to eat?
    1. my favorite is Pacific cod. clean,...
    07-25-2021, 09:36 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X