Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your primary rifle for big game hunting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
    My main deer and hog gun is a Ruger American 7mm-08 compact with a 7mm-08 Ruger American standard as backup. Also have .270 Winchester 70 and a .243 Ruger American compact. They stay in the safe at the camp during the season.
    Now that's a lot of Ruger American rifles! A good mix for hunting in the South

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
      I have my Rainy day back up rifle a Winchester mod-94 in 32Spl. It also for some on the guys who forget Ammo or Rifle Home. It's a long drive to Miami from Northern Florida to get your rifle.
      My dad's backup is the same, .32 Special

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
        I have my Rainy day back up rifle a Winchester mod-94 in 32Spl. It also for some on the guys who forget Ammo or Rifle Home. It's a long drive to Miami from Northern Florida to get your rifle.
        NO! jimbo it my Grandfathers Rifle $priceless$

Comment

You know the answer: 30-06 Springfield my dad built for me in 1962. No backup.
          Attached Files

Comment

I own an AR-15 and I like it a lot. I also got one of the scopes for it from ATN to upgrade it a little.I believe you`ll find this variant interesting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget