Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My two young brothers on a Colorado mule deer hunt. A TV video crew was in camp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two young brothers on a Colorado mule deer hunt. A TV video crew was in camp.

The assistant guide Russ called back to camp on his walkie talkie to the head guide Larry. Russ said "Joe Devine shot a monster buck". The head guide said "we are sending the camera crew out now". This hunt took place during the year 2011 to 2013. I can't remember when, but I posted a photo on F&S in 2014.

Brother Dave said "no use standing here waiting and talking. I walk down find a spot to hunt". A little time later Dave shoot another nice mule deer buck.
    Click on the video link and move the video forward 5 minutes to mule deer hunting.

My brother just emailed me this video. My first time seeing it, and just wanted to share with you guys.
    Any comments or opinions on the video or the bucks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Y5lQ7JPCQ

I hunt with my two younger brothers. The greatest reward for me is to see them succeed. My mom is always in the blind with me and to see her react to the radio chatter before the shot is priceless. I really don't care if I kill a deer I just love the time with my mom and brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
      I hunt with my two younger brothers. The greatest reward for me is to see them succeed. My mom is always in the blind with me and to see her react to the radio chatter before the shot is priceless. I really don't care if I kill a deer I just love the time with my mom and brothers.
      Rockhound, I was real happy for my brothers. ?
      I didn't go on that hunt because my brother's wife found the guide online. ?
      She bought my brother Dave a guided elk and mule deer hunt in Colorado for Christmas.
      I remember telling my brothers "she probably picked the guide with the prettiest website and did no research on the guide".
      BIG MISTAKE FOR NOT GOING ON THAT HUNT!! ??
      My brother Dave also harvest a 4 by 4 elk.
      Next time I go out west, I will get my wife to pick out the guide. ?

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
        If your sister-in-law is like mine you will never forget.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget