Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Animal Rights activist called my brother a liar at a Wildlife council meeting, when he said a Boar black bear will kill Cubs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Animal Rights activist called my brother a liar at a Wildlife council meeting, when he said a Boar black bear will kill Cubs.

He was speaking up at the podium and she interrupted him and said "that's a lie"
    Sorry if the photo turns sideways. I posted it upright.

Well here is the proof misinform lady, of a sow black bear going up a tree and killing another bear's cub.
    Warning, nobody under 12.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ccDHAJu2Aew
    Attached Files

Should have shouted that you had proof of it right then and then Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      The Game Council moderator told the lady she was out of order and if she interrupted again a Conservation Officer would remove her from the room.
      The antis always flood the public speaking council meetings.
      The room is fifty percent Sportsmen and fifty percent Wakcos.
      When the bear hunt debate first started up in 2002, the meeting room was packed with bus loads of antis.
      I signed in to speak and I was number 220. The council limit everybody to three minutes to speak, and the microphone would shut off. We stayed to eleven at night when the meeting end and they never got to me at number 220.

Comment

Mr. G your brother and you still manning the front lines in the battle for hunting is good to know. Now that black bears are an established species in Missouri and the hunting of them is whispered in the gossip mills I know the days of tear streaked faces choking out the B.S. through their lying, conniving mouths while they are shipping in cute bear plushies, coloring books, t-shirts, mugs etc to bleed the naive and gullible are coming. From Missouri, THANK YOU to you and your brother.
        Attached Files

Comment

Actually, if the mother is around the male will back away, he does not want to take on an angry, protective female.

Comment

The mother of the little Cubs was not around. She may of been shot by a hunter on the bait site. The little Cub made a mistake. When that sow made that warning or anger sound they should of went up to the top of the tree. I guess the sow wanted fresh meat and didn't want to be followed by other Cubs.
            A doe would of welcomed the two little fawns that were stranded.
            Mother Nature can be cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
              Mr. G your brother and you still manning the front lines in the battle for hunting is good to know. Now that black bears are an established species in Missouri and the hunting of them is whispered in the gossip mills I know the days of tear streaked faces choking out the B.S. through their lying, conniving mouths while they are shipping in cute bear plushies, coloring books, t-shirts, mugs etc to bleed the naive and gullible are coming. From Missouri, THANK YOU to you and your brother.
              Our state is loaded with anti bear hunt activists. These misinform folks don't care that a college boy was killed by a black bear, homes are broken into, livestock and pets are killed. They believe Bears were here first so screw people and their bear problems.
              Maine bear hunt was on the voting ballot.
              Florida is another nest of anti bear hunt imbeciles and still no bear hunt. ?
              Thank you Dewman, and I believe every sportsmen should get involved.

Comment

I straightened your picture for you.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                  Said it a thousand times. The activists don't love animals-they hate humans. The people who control the organizations- all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. It's why they pick the cutest. Most $$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    99, thanks! ?
                    BowhunterRichard, I going to take a wild guess, on my dinger. I believe it's the user who has an axe-to-grind against me, because I uncovered him gaming the Outdoor Life points system and feeding himself plus points.
                    A little payback against me but is OK. I will not swoop to his level and retaliate with counter dings. ??

Comment

Gary - He just came out of the closet on Field & Stream.

Comment

Big>G We all stopped going to meetings with FWC on bears,GA,SC, & NC all have bear seasons with out all the Bull Sh!t Bear Huger's, Yes it a bit Price but If you want bears pay the price!

Comment

Also should have let her know that PETA has +90% kill rate at their shelters

Comment

I don't ding your every post. Just the stupid ones. Who really cares what some animal rights nut job said? There's nothing new here.

Comment

PH - You forgot to ding me for straightening out the stupid picture.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X