Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flea market find...

All new/old stock sealed boxes:
    6.5mm Partition's $5.00/box, 140's and 125gr.
    Speer 7mm 175 mag tip $10
    Nosler 7mm 150 solid base $10
    .45acp Selier&Belott 230fmj $15
    total $45.

Flea Market Find A SS/S&W m-60 38/357 with NO Serial Numbers NO place! I think it's a Lunch Box Stolen Gun from S&W. bough for a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
      Flea Market Find A SS/S&W m-60 38/357 with NO Serial Numbers NO place! I think it's a Lunch Box Stolen Gun from S&W. bough for a good price.
      My family owns a very old .22 short police revolver and it does not have any serial numbers on it. Not sure off top of my head the age/manufacturer. It does have 2 very distinct lines carved into the wooden grip, which you can probably guess the meaning of. But yes, in most cases a gun without serial numbers is probably stolen. Not sure if I would buy a gun like that honestly.

Comment

Nice finds Jimbo. Whenever I see hunting equipment/ammo at a garage or estate sale I turn into a kid in a candy store.

Comment

Nice Jimbo, once in a while we find a steal like that ! Good for you!

Comment

Back in the 1980s This was called a "Lunch Box Special" workers at most Handgun Mfg, would make one for them self! This has bean a problem for all gun makers.

Comment

They take them one part at a time. Without SN it could be a throw-down.

Comment

Reminds me of that old Johnny Cash song about building a Cadillac out of smuggled parts.

Comment

I seriously need to start going to flea markets and garage sales.

Comment

Bought a Finnish Mosin Nagant at a flea market a few years back. Paid $85 and the rifle is worth at least 3 times that.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget