Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday, was the first New Jersey black bear archery hunt in more then fifty years.The Animal Rights Activists had their signs protesting at the state weight-in tagging station. As hunters drove in with their bears they were called murderers, cowar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday, was the first New Jersey black bear archery hunt in more then fifty years.The Animal Rights Activists had their signs protesting at the state weight-in tagging station. As hunters drove in with their bears they were called murderers, cowar

Yesterday, was the first New Jersey black bear archery hunt in more then fifty years. The Animal Rights Activists had their signs protesting at the state weight-in tagging station. As hunters drove in with their bears they were called murderers, cowards and other nasty names. Three protesters were arrested by the NJ state police. I attached the newspaper photos and the story link in my first post. Will it ever end? These misinformed folks have been protesting NJ bear hunts since the year 2003. They lost, the bear hunt is here to stay. Move on people, life is short. Any opinions?

Attached photos and the story link below.
    In photo three, the activists brought flowers for the Bears that were harvest.
    In photo four, they paid big bucks to put up a few road billboard signs against the bear hunt.
    What a waste of money.

http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/index.ssf/2016/10/146_bears_killed_during_1st_day_of_2016_bear_hunt. html
    Attached Files

Comment

These activists have no solution for the bear opopulation explosion.
      Sterilization does not work. You will never catch all the Bears to sterilized them.
      All these do-gooders do, is bitch and complain.
      Attached Files

Comment

Any idea on the numbers taken on opening day?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          Any idea on the numbers taken on opening day?
          JHP, Click on the link above in my first post. The dark bold headlines has the first day harvest count.

Comment

In IA there are anti-harassment laws which should prevent that kind of thing. Not sure on the laws out there in NJ.
            That dork with the arrow through his hat was especially idiotic. Wonder what he was trying to prove with that?
            I don't waste my time worrying about what the outright anti-hunters think. They're going act the way they act, regardless of what hunters do. The only people who we should be concerned about are the ones who don't hunt, but don't oppose it, either. They are the key to the survival of our way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
              In IA there are anti-harassment laws which should prevent that kind of thing. Not sure on the laws out there in NJ.
              That dork with the arrow through his hat was especially idiotic. Wonder what he was trying to prove with that?
              I don't waste my time worrying about what the outright anti-hunters think. They're going act the way they act, regardless of what hunters do. The only people who we should be concerned about are the ones who don't hunt, but don't oppose it, either. They are the key to the survival of our way of life.
              HFT, Last year, two animal rights activists harassed a father and his son while bear hunting in Jersey. We also have Hunter harassment laws here. Charges were filled by the park policeman against he PETA nuts. The antis filed counter charges against the father for pointing a gun at them. It's was total bs but they are using that as a defense. Both charges were later dropped. The father didn't want a felony charge hanging over him so he wanted out. The Antis lied but it worked. The state needs to put an undercover police officer in the bear woods walking around as a bear Hunter. You need to set the liars up.

Comment

Move out of New Jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
                  Move out of New Jersey!
                  Maybe, if I was younger I would.

Comment

Give them a taste of what it's really like and set up a tailgate party serving bear brats at the station.
                    While out pheasant hunting yesterday with my grandson a group of Minnesotans started yelling insults at us. The harassment is never ending.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget