Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Rockaway, New Jersey Black Bears Brawl in the neighborhood. This is a six minute video and a great fight between two equally matched bruiser bears. Get a cup of coffee and enjoy the battle. You may of seen part of this fight on the news already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Rockaway, New Jersey Black Bears Brawl in the neighborhood. This is a six minute video and a great fight between two equally matched bruiser bears. Get a cup of coffee and enjoy the battle. You may of seen part of this fight on the news already.

Two Rockaway, New Jersey Black Bears Brawl in the neighborhood. This is a six minute video and a great fight between two equally matched bruiser bears. Get a cup of coffee and enjoy the battle. You may of seen part of this fight on the news already. Enjoy the fight of the "Bears in the Hood". One bear has a Fish and Wildlife ear tag? Who won the fight the ear tag bear or the other?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBhR5ToR7a8

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      I put the green check mark on this website post to keep it at the top of all comments.
      I will move the green mark over later, onto the best comment answer.
      Thanks, Gary

Comment

Ear tag bear started out strong and should have quit while he was ahead. Should have walked away with the high ground and the victory on the steps. He waited for more and got owned. The real winners though are the ones who got to witness that as it happened...

Comment

Non ear tag bear was looking pretty battle worn, a lot of hair missing! Ear tag bear was backing away at end, that marks loser to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
            Hmmm, I guess several people use that method to highlight a comment of their own. I've been criticized for doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by rileyecr View Post
              Non ear tag bear was looking pretty battle worn, a lot of hair missing! Ear tag bear was backing away at end, that marks loser to me.
              Could be the whole tagging process has ruined his self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by 4everAutumn View Post
                Ear tag bear started out strong and should have quit while he was ahead. Should have walked away with the high ground and the victory on the steps. He waited for more and got owned. The real winners though are the ones who got to witness that as it happened...
                It would have been interesting to see in person.

Comment

Gary, thanks for posting this one. It was very interesting.

Here's another...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Remington news
                    by fitch270
                    Just caught this on another forum, wanted to pass it along and get thoughts from anyone interested. Hopefully something good will come out of it.
                    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
                  • Grips and stocks
                    by dewman
                    so I was shooting the 357 I received from my father yesterday afternoon. The magnas that came on it gave me a good grip but were small enough to make...
                    Yesterday, 08:55 AM
                  • Youth pheasant hike
                    by fitch270
                    Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                    09-26-2020, 08:41 PM
                  • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                    by fitch270
                    Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                    09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                  • Unusual Sound
                    by jhjimbo
                    At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                    09-25-2020, 02:17 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X