Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has had early season Big Game success so far? Game taken, location, method, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by DSMbirddog View Post
    Nothing yet, JHP. What about you? We hunted last weekend with our muzzle loaders and the four of us saw only two does. I think all the standing corn may have been a problem. I think this weekend I'll concentrate more on the ridge tops where the deer bed and the acorns are falling heavily. Good luck everyone.
    Nothing yet, I have been side-tracked but hope to get out soon.

Leave a comment:

• huntfishtrap
    replied
    Originally posted by 4everAutumn View Post
    This little guy came in yesterday for a photo session.
    Nice photo!

Leave a comment:

• 4everAutumn
    replied
    This little guy came in yesterday for a photo session.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• charlie elk
    replied
    It's been a very good year here in WI.
    Good hunting everyone.

Leave a comment:

• DSMbirddog
    replied
    Nothing yet, JHP. What about you? We hunted last weekend with our muzzle loaders and the four of us saw only two does. I think all the standing corn may have been a problem. I think this weekend I'll concentrate more on the ridge tops where the deer bed and the acorns are falling heavily. Good luck everyone.

Leave a comment:

• JM
    replied
    No shots taken, but I have been seeing lots of deer. Had a 2x2 buck at less than 10 yards this weekend(not legal where I live with). I also had a group of three does bed down within 40 yards of me for pretty much the entire morning.

Leave a comment:

• 4everAutumn
    replied
    I have only been in the bow stand once, since it has been so warm here and the mosquitoes have been more relentless than I've ever seen them. We have had some great squirrel and dove hunting though. The weather is cooling now so hopefully we can start getting after the deer.

Leave a comment:

• huntfishtrap
    replied
    I personally haven't shot anything but small game, but my two brothers went to CO elk hunting at the end of September, and one of them shot a 5x5 bull with his bow. It wasn't the biggest elk ever shot, but for his first bull, and on an unguided DIY public-land hunt, it was pretty dang nice.

Leave a comment:

• Who has had early season Big Game success so far? Game taken, location, method, etc.

Who has had early season Big Game success so far? Game taken, location, method, etc.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget