Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG all of you would rather get sweaty hiking just to shoot your food & take out your big scary knife just to stick your hands i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG all of you would rather get sweaty hiking just to shoot your food & take out your big scary knife just to stick your hands i

OMG all of you would rather get sweaty hiking just to shoot your food & take out your big scary knife just to stick your hands into your preys steaming bloody guts, then work so hard to get it back home then have to take time out of your life to skin and pre pair your meat for cooking without even getting paid. Whats wrong with you? is the Drive in window lines at the fast food place's really that long you can't stand the wait? Someone call the doctor because you all need help. For 6.00 American dollars you can eat like a hog every meal and not even burn one calorie like the rest of us. ))) DJH

Hey, I don't like plastic food OK and earning it the old fashion way makes it taste better. Plus I like the feeling of liberty and freedom during the pursuit of tasty animals. )))
    Good to see you back on board DJH.
    later,
    charlie

Comment

Not sure even a hog would eat some of the stuff they serve at a fast food restaurant.

Comment

That is correct. I would rather do all that. Where have you been DJH? Having a good time I hope.

Comment

uh . would somebody please pass me some more of momma's blue berry pie? TY TY VM

Comment

uh . would somebody please pass me some more of momma's blue berry pie? TY TY VM

Comment

I apologize for my absence, But this past year for me has been having a lot of ups with way more downs. There was no way I was going to leave a negative vibe on OL to ruin all the positive and useful things we have shared in the past 5 years. You guys are like my adopted family and i sure miss sharing with you guys. I did stop in when I could to read up on how things was going on OL. reading and sharing hunting stories is just as much therapy for me as the hunt it self. Oh yeah i did bag my first turkey as my boys watched what a fun day that was! DJH

Comment

Let the B.S. commence. But seriously, glad to have you back DJH.

-ar

Comment

I prefer my "fast food" to actually be fast, to give it a sporting chance to get away from me. And I don't don't know about you, but I've never seen a drive-up burger fast enough to do that ...

Comment

I just finished eating a thick, juicy venison burger topped with tomato slices from my garden. OK, OK, so I bought the bun, cheese and onion.

Comment

This is kinda going back to 6ptHunter's post when he said, "is hunting for meat really saving you money". Who really knows? Unless you calculated EVERYTHING, you cant say for sure that hunting saves you money. Also, it depends on one's personal situation. As for the 6 dollar burger, i would say hunting for meat is healthier in a way because YOU know how the meat is processed and COOKED. Some people who have worked at fast food joints said they wouldn't eat the food that they cook. AND HERE IS A GOOD POINT that nobody has mentioned. Not burning a calorie to get fast food is actually worse for this nation considering our obesity problem. Maybe if everyone hunted, they would consider eating less for how much work it really is to fetch food as you have stated.

Comment

Haha DJH you've been missed. Hope things start going better for you especially now that the best time of the year is upon us. Post any new videos on youtube lately? If not you should.

Comment

Thanks fellas, No youtube videos since last year I kinda feel off the grid. For sure will get as much video as I cam this year. The path of a hunter is a rugged one but we always find a way to keep pushing on and on. Soon as it cools off here I plan on hitting it hard again, I know no other way

Comment

dear young lady, it is not proper to take the lords name in vein. ( do you kiss your momma with that mouth), and I also believe your comments should be posted in the indoor life website instead of the outdoor life website, I believe you will find your answer their with your like minded friends, you're welcome,signed the disabled outdoorsman

Comment

dear young lady, it is not proper to take the lords name in vein. ( do you kiss your momma with that mouth), and I also believe your comments should be posted in the indoor life website instead of the outdoor life website, I believe you will find your answer their with your like minded friends, you're welcome,signed the disabled outdoorsman

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget