whats the difference between 308win,30-06,300win,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnie View Post
    Who is the idiot that gave me a 'NO' on my comment? Why don't you let me know so we can chat about this.
    Also, to the person that gave me a 'NO', where is your intelligent answer? Evidently you know nothing about cartridges otherwise you would have given your expert comment.
    It was me, ding dong. You are so condescending. Let me explain. Condescending means "you talk down to people". Example? Why get defensive and call someone an idiot because they don't agree with your OPINION? Who's the idiot, Johnnie?

Oh, by the way, your answer about cartridges were incorrect. It shows that you must be old and out of touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnie View Post
      DSMbirddog........... I have seen you get tagged 'NO' on your comments and what you wrote was just fine and answered the person's question. Go figure, right.
      I seen more 'NO' ratings on here this year than in the past. I remember when Bo, DropjHook was on here and we would discuss various topics that would come up. People would go back and forth voicing their thoughts and if you were full of BS we would let you know. I'm not on OL like I use to be; this site has lost some of its pizzazz. I check it out though and see what is happening.
      Take care, Johnnie
      It's not nice of you to call others, who are right and don't agree with you, idiots. Respond if you need me to explain that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X