Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anti hunters were successful making all hunting illegal. Would you break the law and continue hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anti hunters were successful making all hunting illegal. Would you break the law and continue hunting?

If anti hunters were successful making all hunting illegal. Would you break the law and continue hunting?

Depends on what the consequence for getting caught was.

Comment

the only laws that have any real meaning are gods laws.man made laws change change with the times.such as prohibition,one day you can;t indulge the next day you can.can you outlaw a rooster from crowing at sunrise?lol I'M a hunter ,I HUNT.

Comment

I just don't think I could stand the sound of a turkey gobbling in the spring woods without answering the challenge.

Comment

Yep, I would, without hesitation. I like hunting a lot more than I like the government of this country.

Comment

I would do my best to get the law changed back so I could hunt, but the only way I would break the law is if it was hunt or go hungry.

Comment

YES! I would start by hunting down anti hunters first. As 6phunter said "I'm a hunter,I hunt." Let's just hope there is enough common sense left in the USA to beat the anti's.

Comment

My question is. Is it still illegal if you are not caught? Yes my redneck is deep.

Comment

If the "Antis" were to win, I would still hunt for food put not preditors. Hoping the preditors would multiply in the Antis yards and become a real problem for them. I can't believe the state our country is in concering our God given rights let alone the Constitution.

Comment

I tink farming is worse than hunting the animal has no chance. Hunting, the animal is in its own teritory and has its own senses and has a far better chance than a chicken or a cow.Don't get me rong I like farming just frome thier point of view I think it's worse. I don't know if I would still hunt if it was on my property then probably yes.
                    Seth Trudeau

Comment

I wouldn't post on a public forum that I someday plan to break the law. You can do anything you want, so long as you never tell anyone else.

Comment

my property that have is posted no trespassing violators will be shot.so if i catch a deer tresspassing on it.i shoot

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X