Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a camera to film my own hunts. I want it for less than $400 and it needs to be able to film deer shot with a rif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a camera to film my own hunts. I want it for less than $400 and it needs to be able to film deer shot with a rif

I'm looking for a camera to film my own hunts. I want it for less than $400 and it needs to be able to film deer shot with a rifle up to 200 yards away and needs to have clear or HD video and good quality zoom without making noise when focusing in and out. anyone got any suggestions? thanks alot

I use a Canon HD camcorder..you can get them for around $330. It's very hard to find one cheaper than that unless you can find one on ebay. You won't get TV quality stuff, but that stuff takes shelling out big bucks that most of us don't have. The one I have works great for what it is though.

Comment

I use a Canon HD camcorder..you can get them for around $330. It's very hard to find one cheaper than that unless you can find one on ebay. It'll be hard to do any better for that price.

Comment

Check out some of the deer hunting videos done by "Leatherwoodoutdoors" on YouTube. They are just a bunch of friends who record eachothers hunts etc. and I think they do a great job. All they use is a Sony Handycam to record everything they do.

Comment

oops..it said i had gone over the character limit :S

Comment

Some of the newer videos done by them(2011/2012 only)* They were not using the Sony Handycam in their older videos.

Comment

I would recommend one of the "superzoom" digital cameras, that also offers video. I have one made by Panasonic, and the video quality is outstanding for such a small, relatively inexpensive camera. The bonus with with one of those is that you have a camera handy for taking kill photos too!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X