Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I subscribe to Outdoor Life Mag and enjoy its arrival at my door each month. Times are changing. I am curious to know if those

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNwhitetailHunter
    replied
    I like getting mags better..

Btw. Bob Hasen, have u been thru the pathfinder school?

Leave a comment:

• MNwhitetailHunter
    replied
    I like getting mags better..

Btw. Bob Hasen, have u been thru the pathfinder school?

Leave a comment:

• Kody
    replied
    Well Charlie, for an old guy you are sure onto this new technology. I will have to check out that version as it sounds like the best of both worlds to me

Leave a comment:

• 30-CAL
    replied
    I still like to get the mag as well.

Leave a comment:

• charlie elk
    replied
    I get the digital version of OL-
    Delivered quicker mine arrives about 2 weeks sooner than my buddies who get their dead tree magazines.
    Available on any computer or reader
    Contains links for more information and comments.
    The big screen TV is connected to a computer which allows me to lounge back with a beverage and snack to read in comfort while enjoying the really large photos.
    later,
    charlie

Leave a comment:

• Smitty18
    replied
    No, i get excited when i get the mail and find an OL magazine. Which reminds me that next month is my last issue and i need to renew.

Leave a comment:

• the decoy hunter
    replied
    Nothing better than a cup of coffee and a new outdoor magazine....but we are part of a old tradition....

Leave a comment:

• pineywoods
    replied
    I still have a fondness for paper and printers' ink.

Leave a comment:

• Pathfinder1
    replied
    No.

Bob Hansen/Pathfinder1

Leave a comment:

• Pathfinder1
    replied
    No.

Bob Hansen/Pathfinder1

Leave a comment:

• I subscribe to Outdoor Life Mag and enjoy its arrival at my door each month. Times are changing. I am curious to know if those

I subscribe to Outdoor Life Mag and enjoy its arrival at my door each month. Times are changing. I am curious to know if those who frequently post on this forum consider it a replacement for the actual magazine?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget