Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm..still haven't gotten my points back...?For the people that got theirs docked, have you gotten your points back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm..still haven't gotten my points back...?For the people that got theirs docked, have you gotten your points back?

Hmmmm..still haven't gotten my points back...?For the people that got theirs docked, have you gotten your points back?

No, but it's no big deal at this point. At least I can post comments again.

Comment

Nope, went from 3stars down to one.

Comment

Several months ago, my whole identity was deleted from the site, points included. They fixed it, though. It was irritating, but it wasn't done with any malice, just computer foolishness.

Comment

The points have disappeared because many of our posts have been removed. When a post is removed you lose a lot of points per post removal. I lost nearly 10,000 points and could not post for the last few weeks.
          You would think once a guy gets his 5 stars he would not be considered a spammer.
          later,
          charlie

Comment

If you want quick points start giving +1 to every comment. You get 10 points for each +1 given.
            later,
            charlie

Comment

I could care less about points but when they keep use from posting b/c of a problem that we have no fault in that would irritate me and you think the person in charge would actually do something pro-active . And for some reason I have neg 200 some for not spamming or screwing off.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Christmas present "trade"?
                by dewman
                You fellas remember I posted pics a ways back where I redid my 511-x .22? Well my son called me soon after and asked me to put it up and not shoot it...
                12-01-2021, 02:48 PM
              • Finally filled that elk tag!
                by Ernie
                Sometimes what you think is going to be a relatively easy and quick hunt, turns into a longer process. This has been the case, to fill my cow/calf elk...
                11-30-2021, 01:05 PM
              • Leupold screwed me
                by dewman
                had a little time yesterday afternoon so thought I would take a moment to get my recently "repaired" Leupold vx2 lined out. As it turns out,...
                11-29-2021, 09:57 AM
              • The TGIF Buck
                by fitch270
                First off, a shout out to FB for hanging out with me this afternoon from over 1000 miles away. I’m still a bit dumbfounded about what went down....
                11-26-2021, 11:49 PM
              • Have you tried a "shemagh"?
                by FirstBubba
                I put this on F&S also to give everybody a heads up.

"... The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet...
                11-25-2021, 12:06 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X