Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people expect firm answers about the longest running gun debates? Why do people ask rhetorical questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people expect firm answers about the longest running gun debates? Why do people ask rhetorical questions?

Why do people expect firm answers about the longest running gun debates? Why do people ask rhetorical questions?

I think that most do it just to see what kind of a responce they will get. There really isn't a right or wrong answer, just personal opinion. As for the rhetorical questions some do it just to get more points or they are to lazy to look back and see what the answers are.

Comment

Is that a rhetorical question?

Comment

I agree with rrmont on rhetorical Q's. A far as the long running gun debates, it's just fun, to me at least. Some people can get pretty opinionated. Besides, some people that are just getting into hunting or shooting have never heard the arguments.

Comment

Why indeed!

Comment

Here's a shot I like :-)
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
              Here's a shot I like :-)
              Great to get the evening started!

Comment

Originally posted by MLH View Post
                I agree with rrmont on rhetorical Q's. A far as the long running gun debates, it's just fun, to me at least. Some people can get pretty opinionated. Besides, some people that are just getting into hunting or shooting have never heard the arguments.
                .30-06 is better!

Comment

Originally posted by rrmont View Post
                  I think that most do it just to see what kind of a responce they will get. There really isn't a right or wrong answer, just personal opinion. As for the rhetorical questions some do it just to get more points or they are to lazy to look back and see what the answers are.
                  Sometimes for me it's all about the points!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                    by jhjimbo
                    If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                    10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                  • Pay it forward
                    by fitch270
                    I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                    10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                  • Reloading Gear Order
                    by fitch270
                    I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                    10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                  • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                    by dewman
                    Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                    10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                  • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                    by Ernie
                    Any handgun hunters here?
                    Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                    10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X