Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pineywoods. Recently, we responded to a question regarding 'What to do when you meet a bear?' You and Dropjhook gave some inte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineywoods. Recently, we responded to a question regarding 'What to do when you meet a bear?' You and Dropjhook gave some inte

Pineywoods. Recently, we responded to a question regarding 'What to do when you meet a bear?' You and Dropjhook gave some intelligent responses, my comment was for fun without any content value. Where did that entire entry go? Are we being edited, labelled spam or what? Perhaps I am in the early stages of mental decline but I remain certain our comments were on the forum at one time. If my comments offended someone then I am anxious to do so again as the forum would suffer more from the loss of humour than the non participation of such individuals.

kody, some how it got put on the new outdoorlife survival website, here is the link http://survival.outdoorlife.com/

Comment

I didn't notice it was gone, but it's good to know where it went.

Comment

Thanks dropjhook, they must have been trying to attract some attention to that website by showcasing the crazies on the forum. I prefer to take that as a compliment.

Comment

Kody, the only way you can offend me is by telling me I can never hunt again :-). I read your comment didn't have time to reply right away when I return to reply the ? is gone. I think did i miss something I hope OL didnt think we would take offence & start trash talking, I love kody's humar he has his own style.find it the next day on new website took as computer glitch. Kody, you know what they say about guys who nap while out hunting? They say they have to much game & time & need to share :-). By thw way wheres our bloody snow geese photos with the yoga trained dogs in the background? yes we want steaming guts included!

Comment

Kody, I am glad DJH found the link. But I must say, I think it is for the best that we are edited in some way. (Most of the time I think that is my wife's function.) On the internet I guess it is the host's job. Hope y'all had good seasons.

Comment

Kody, I hope they don't penalize us for attempted humor. A sense of humor is the only defense we have against life as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by www.dropjhook.com View Post
                kody, some how it got put on the new outdoorlife survival website, here is the link http://survival.outdoorlife.com/
                Thanks, I'll check out the link and try to find it

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                  I didn't notice it was gone, but it's good to know where it went.
                  Can't find it. What did you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Kody View Post
                    Thanks dropjhook, they must have been trying to attract some attention to that website by showcasing the crazies on the forum. I prefer to take that as a compliment.
                    It must have been good!

Comment

Originally posted by www.dropjhook.com View Post
                      Kody, the only way you can offend me is by telling me I can never hunt again :-). I read your comment didn't have time to reply right away when I return to reply the ? is gone. I think did i miss something I hope OL didnt think we would take offence & start trash talking, I love kody's humar he has his own style.find it the next day on new website took as computer glitch. Kody, you know what they say about guys who nap while out hunting? They say they have to much game & time & need to share :-). By thw way wheres our bloody snow geese photos with the yoga trained dogs in the background? yes we want steaming guts included!
                      Now that does open up many avenues of discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by the captain View Post
                        Kody, I am glad DJH found the link. But I must say, I think it is for the best that we are edited in some way. (Most of the time I think that is my wife's function.) On the internet I guess it is the host's job. Hope y'all had good seasons.
                        I probably need an editor for my posts, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                          Kody, I hope they don't penalize us for attempted humor. A sense of humor is the only defense we have against life as we know it.
                          It's better to laugh and whistle while passing the graveyard?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                            by fitch270
                            Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                            Today, 08:27 PM
                          • Unusual Sound
                            by jhjimbo
                            At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                            Today, 02:17 PM
                          • bedding on new rifle
                            by Amflyer
                            Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                            Today, 12:22 AM
                          • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                            by fitch270
                            Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                            Yesterday, 08:57 PM
                          • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
                            by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
                            09-23-2020, 07:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X