Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F&S or OL for your fav. mag

F&S; or OL for your fav. mag

That is like asking me what I like better hunting or fishing. I can not chose, I like em both.

Comment

Same here. It's not possible to give a single answer. I've been a longtime subscriber to both magazines and there's quality about both that I really enjoy.

Comment

for me F&S for the past 30yr

Comment

My favorite thing is fishing. At this time of the year more people are concerned with hunting. But this is also the time of the year when my beloved BIG Red Drum (redfish) are running and the Spotted Seatrout (speckled trout) are coming up my local river to spawn. OL at this time of the year has little for me because of the attention on hunting. But as hunting season dies down, it will have my interest again. F&S has very little fishing attention also at this time of the year for the same reason mentioned above. So I can only divide my time between them. OL seems to have just a little more spam the last couple I times I checked, but that is not their fault. All in all, they are both good and I would not rank one above the other.

Comment

OL for sure

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget