Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did not really know what category to ask this under, and I am sure it has probably been asked here before, but do you believe in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCMJS
    replied
    I do like the fact that you posted this under big game. Oh the possibilities!

Leave a comment:

• CCMJS
    replied
    No way. A hunter would have shot one by now. Or at least found a dead one somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• seadog
    replied
    Here's my take. My friends with native American heritage tell me that there's a man-ape, skunk-ape, or whatever you want to call it in the Everglades and that their ancesters have known about it for generations. Other regions report similar sightings. I have my doubts, but I'm not willing to eliminate the possibility. I've spent countless hours and days in the Everglades and other wilderness areas of Florida and I've only seen one Florida Panther in the wild. I would think that an intelligent hominid would be harder to find than a panther, so maybe, just maybe, they could exist.

Leave a comment:

• www.dropjhook.com
    replied
    cjohnsrud, Do you mean evidence like the giant apes jaw bone found in 1935 in china read more here =---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus Are maybee the hairy women in russia- read more here =----> http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/zana2.htm shall I continue?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Johnsrud
    replied
    DropJ, As populated as this world is becoming, don't you think somebody would have a little better proof of their existence? I know my engineering background is really showing.

Leave a comment:

• www.dropjhook.com
    replied
    With my tribe there are many bigfoot stories, he's as real as 5:30pm traffic in the intersection. Some people believe, some people feel more secure believing inside the square box. Facts are- we still find new living things on earth, No one believed in ape's until documented in the mid 1900's, The world is not flat & humans are still learning about what surrounds us on our own planet.

Leave a comment:

• www.dropjhook.com
    replied
    http://www.wsmv.com/news/17405066/detail.html

Leave a comment:

• Chris Johnsrud
    replied
    The only Bigfoot I believe in is my size 13.

Leave a comment:

• Kody
    replied
    I think DropJHook has one living in his basement. Last time this topic came up I thought DropJhook was going to set up the Church of Big Foot, he was looking for true believers to join the congregation. One thing for certain he could scare the beJesus out of young campers around the campfire. I barely slept the last time I heard from the Book of Big Foot.

Leave a comment:

• mesarich
    replied
    I myself would prabably have to say yes. I have seen and heard some very strang things out in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• Did not really know what category to ask this under, and I am sure it has probably been asked here before, but do you believe in

Did not really know what category to ask this under, and I am sure it has probably been asked here before, but do you believe in bigfoot?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget