Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your guy's favorite hunting/fishing song?Mine's Backwoods Boy by Josh Turner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your guy's favorite hunting/fishing song?Mine's Backwoods Boy by Josh Turner.

What's your guy's favorite hunting/fishing song?Mine's Backwoods Boy by Josh Turner.

And I also like Shad-Rap.

Comment

I can't say I really have a favorite, but "I'm gonna miss her" by Brad Paisley deserves at least an honorable mention.

Comment

"Beer, Bait and Ammo" by Kevin Fowler... TX country at its finest.

Comment

The Captain might have just nailed a winner--can't believe I forgot about that song. I've got a couple more nominations for honorable mention. "Country Boy Can Survive" by Hank Jr. "Redneck Yacht Club" might not really be a fishing song but it's close enough for me. And an obscure one: "The Governor" by James McMurtry--the lyrics ask "Does the Governor know who killed the fisherman on the lake last night...?"

Comment

Thanks Seadog.
            Country Boy Can Survive is a good one... but I still have to go with Beer, Bait and Ammo. It's not just a song. It's a way of life.

Comment

I would have to say one of my personal favorites is fishin in the dark by the nitty gritty dirty band. although backwoods boy, a country boy can survive and im going to miss her still rank high in my playlist. Redneck Yacht Club is like our anthem, love that one.

Comment

I also like,(gun wise),"Time to get a gun"by Miranda Lambert,and "God and Guns" by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Comment

OK, I know I can't appoint myself the official judge of anything, but if we declare "Beer Bait & Ammo" as #1 and "Redneck Yacht Club" # 2, then we have a lifestyle that would keep me very happy for the rest of my life.

Comment

I like the way you think, Seadog. All of the song selections are fantastic, and one would be hard-pressed to pick out a "winner" as they are all winners.

Comment

Fred Bear by Ted Nugent.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget