Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do this hunting season[2010-11] that you did not do last season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do this hunting season[2010-11] that you did not do last season?

What would you do this hunting season[2010-11] that you did not do last season?

To not get horribly burnt in a fire saving my home....I cant wait for October to roll around, I missed hunting last fall so much, plus it left my frezer empty with the exception of a few pity roasts from good friends(god bless them)

Comment

Just try and get out more than last year--really that's what it is all about-more time afield just enjoying what the outdoors offer.

Comment

work harder for that big buck i got trail cam pics of!

Comment

hopefully, I will kill more deer to stock my freezer fuller than last year. I am almost finished with the four that I put in last fall. Next year I need more of 'em.

Comment

For me it's a Check list! last season[SHE] helped? Left out my snake boots,the Charmin,and Ammo. You don't Hunt Florida with out snake boots. Good Hunting to All.

Comment

Last year I was more into helping family & friends get there animals then hunting myself. This year I'm going out strictly for myself mostly I put in my time as the work horse to pass on the tradtion so I feel i did my part now I can get back to my hunting relationship with the animals.

Comment

Get out more. Only had a few days to hunt last year. Can't wait to get back out there.

Comment

get out more, and remember to turn my phone off before entering the woods, i think every deer in the county was spooked by my ringtone.

Comment

Target practice. Particularly shooting slugs from an elevated stand.

Comment

Probably practice more and do more pre season scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake View Post
                        To not get horribly burnt in a fire saving my home....I cant wait for October to roll around, I missed hunting last fall so much, plus it left my frezer empty with the exception of a few pity roasts from good friends(god bless them)
                        I'm glad you've recovered enough to hunt

Comment

Originally posted by the decoy hunter View Post
                          Just try and get out more than last year--really that's what it is all about-more time afield just enjoying what the outdoors offer.
                          Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by deerhunterkyle View Post
                            work harder for that big buck i got trail cam pics of!
                            Did you get him?

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                              For me it's a Check list! last season[SHE] helped? Left out my snake boots,the Charmin,and Ammo. You don't Hunt Florida with out snake boots. Good Hunting to All.
                              Dang, I don't know which is worst to leave at home!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
                                by Scott123
                                Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                                Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                              • Blade Stain
                                by jhjimbo
                                Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                                Yesterday, 11:40 AM
                              • Home Defense
                                by jhjimbo
                                If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                                10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                              • Pay it forward
                                by fitch270
                                I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                                10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                              • Reloading Gear Order
                                by fitch270
                                I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                                10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X