Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was everyone's highlight of the 09 season? Mine was taking my first antelope buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was everyone's highlight of the 09 season? Mine was taking my first antelope buck

What was everyone's highlight of the 09 season? Mine was taking my first antelope buck

I would be lying if I didnt say recording my first hunt. I also found out about the OL site I have very limited views & influences in my local area so I have grown alot as a hunter from different points of views that I get from here. thank you all djh

Comment

opps not my first hunt but first time recording a hunt.

Comment

Taking part in the first ever fall wild turkey hunt in my area of the province of Ontario---harvesting a male bird on day two of the season.Wild turkey hunting is still a relatively "new" pastime in our province after having the birds re-introduced to the natural ecosystem.The birds have done very well to the point of some limited fall hunts being offered in certain sections of the province.It was an awesome first time experience hunting these birds in the autumn and completely different from the spring season.

Comment

either taking a gobbler with my bow at 43 yards or watching my dad shoot his 6 pointer.

Comment

either taking a gobbler with my bow at 43 yards or watching my dad shoot his 6 pointer.

Comment

Definetely taking my 1st deer with my bow!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget