Doyou ever stop at garage sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doyou ever stop at garage sales?

I found 12ga steel NitroMag 3" shells in partial boxes at a garage sale. All together about 75 rounds from 3's to T's and F's for $10.

Good Find. Unfortunately, I've never been so lucky.

Must be nice. I have heard estate sales are another good place to find deals on guns and ammo, though, I personally haven't been to one.

Comment

Very seldom, but in the past I have found some great deals on knives and multitools. Best ever, summer of 2002: Yellow-handled Case folder, like new, $1.00. Leatherman mini, like new, $1.00.

Comment

No. Around here I think I'm just supporting their drug habit. Lot's of folks are loosing things to thieves. I do not want the locale law enforcement to show up at my door.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
          Good Find. Unfortunately, I've never been so lucky.

Must be nice. I have heard estate sales are another good place to find deals on guns and ammo, though, I personally haven't been to one.
          Yes....They are but have CASH at hand and lots of it for Guns!!

Comment

The last estate sale, I bought a 1951 Win M-94 32W-spl. wt saddle ring (NIB) box has some water damage, Rifle is 100%. $1,800 this will sell for $2,500 all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
              The last estate sale, I bought a 1951 Win M-94 32W-spl. wt saddle ring (NIB) box has some water damage, Rifle is 100%. $1,800 this will sell for $2,500 all day long.
              I think you are high. IF you can get $1800 what are you waiting for ?

Comment

I check garage and estate sales for tools and hunting gear. Occasionally I find something useful.

Comment

I paid $1,800 cash at the estate sale, It will sell for $2,500 .

Comment

It's rare for me to do so. Already have just about everything I need. Trying to get rid of things now, instead of accumulating them.

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
                      I check garage and estate sales for tools and hunting gear. Occasionally I find something useful.
                      I have never been to an estate sale/auction but have heard people get good buys there. I don't like crowds and there never seems to be a place to park.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                        No. Around here I think I'm just supporting their drug habit. Lot's of folks are loosing things to thieves. I do not want the locale law enforcement to show up at my door.
                        Are you in a City, suburbs or rural area ?

Comment

My book shows a '94 between 1940 - 1964 in 100% about $900.00. I think you overpaid.

Comment

NEW IN BOX 100% wt Saddle Ring in 32Wspl. You never attended a real Estate sale my man;-(( The worth of a thing is what it will bring!

Comment

Do you have a horse ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mansion on fire.
                                by 99explorer
                                One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                                It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                                Today, 10:04 AM
                              • Firing squad.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                                This final shot does...
                                Yesterday, 09:07 PM
                              • Lost in the woods.
                                by 99explorer
                                You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                                One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                                Two Indians...
                                Yesterday, 01:24 PM
                              • Books on a shelf.
                                by 99explorer
                                There are several books on a bookshelf.
                                If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                                08-21-2019, 02:19 PM
                              • Mental arithmetic.
                                by 99explorer
                                A bat and a ball cost $1.10.
                                The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
                                How much does the ball cost?
                                08-21-2019, 11:57 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X