Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see that both Ducks Unlimited and Pheasants Forever got invited to the White House to be part of Biden's Gun Control discussio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see that both Ducks Unlimited and Pheasants Forever got invited to the White House to be part of Biden's Gun Control discussio

I see that both Ducks Unlimited and Pheasants Forever got invited to the White House to be part of Biden's Gun Control discussion. I really hope that they decide to stay out of this discussion. Why I was just reading an old Brady press release calling semi-auto shotguns "assault weapons". I think that you guys are going to be next if they successfully ban semi-automatic rifles and gut the 2nd Admendment: http://blog.bradycampaign.org/2008/07/knoxville-church-shooter-used-remington-model-48-12-gauge-semi-automatic-shotgun-video/ Knoxville Church Shooter Used Remington Model 48 12-Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun (Video)-- Brady C blog.bradycampaign.org As the nation's largest national, non-partisan, grassroots organization leading the fight to prevent gun violence, the Brady Campaign and the Brady Center are dedicated to creating an America free from gun violence, where all Americans are safe at home, at school, at work, and in their communities. Do you believe the gun-grabbers when they say they are not after our hunting rifles and shotguns?

Of course they want to take away all of the guns(except the ones their bodyguards are carrying).

Comment

Senator Feinstein's bill clearly wants to eventually take away semi-auto and pump shotguns that have more than 2 shot magazines since 3 shots is legal max for waterfowl hunting that is all anyone needs. Also national registrations of all guns they allow us to keep. You can read the bill on her website.
      The gun banners are trying to divide and conquer gun owners.
      I too hope all of our hunting organizations support all of our firearm freedoms. The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting it is all about defense.
      More non-hunting Americans own guns than do hunters. 47% of all American households own at least one gun while only 12% of Americans hunt.
      later,
      charlie

Comment

I think it's frightening that any gun owner would think that we should "decide to stay out of this discussion." What?!?!?! Yes, the chances that we might be able to change the opinions and agendas of people such as Biden and Feinstein are probably slim, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try!
        If you don't participate in some way in the gun-control debate that appears to be coming, you have no right to complain about whatever changes are made.

Comment

I tend to research and look at facts instead of guessing on peoples beliefs. They have bills that are being presented at the state and national levels that make certain hunting guns illegal. To answer your question, No.

Comment

I'm a member of DU and PF. I believe they have our best interest in mind. Most conservation organizations are funded by hunters and industries like Cabelas.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dads gun #2 Browning auto5 20ga
              by dewman
              Last time it was shot was a pheasant hunt in Colorado in '84. I'll have to remedy that. This gun is feather light. Wish the choke was ic or mod. It's...
              Yesterday, 08:40 AM
            • Dads gun #1 S&W 28-2. .357
              by dewman
              Got my fathers 28-2 357 to go with my 29-2 44mag. Check out the safari land flap holster. ...
              Yesterday, 07:59 AM
            • What is taking so long ?
              by jhjimbo
              Can't be that hard for the Administrator to 86 the spammers....
              09-21-2020, 07:52 PM
            • Burn cream
              by CD2
              Drugstore used to carry a white silver cream.
              No longer does.
              Was maybe 10 bucks or so for a little tube.
              Bargain.

Got...
              09-21-2020, 05:39 PM
            • Colorado surprise. Couple of dads guns.
              by dewman
              So even with all the wrangling being done to screw we 4 sons of my father I got a little lucky. Even though my stepmom is still alive and her 3 sons from...
              09-20-2020, 10:12 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X