Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a Benelli Nova and it is my favorite shotgun for the money; other than the Remington 870's what does anyone have to say ab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a Benelli Nova and it is my favorite shotgun for the money; other than the Remington 870's what does anyone have to say ab

I got a Benelli Nova and it is my favorite shotgun for the money; other than the Remington 870's what does anyone have to say about it good or bad thanks.

I've never owned a Nova but I did shoot a couple stations of sporting clays with a Novs 20 ga. Seemed like a well made shotgun. It will not win a beauty contest however.

Comment

IMHO best pump gun for the money. From sporting clay's to geese it is a workhorse of a gun. It is very well made, durable, and most important of all extremely dependable.

Comment

I have both. My go to pump remains the Rem. 870. I've hunted with it for about 20 years, dropped it in water, banged it around and it keeps on ticking. I also like the Nova, but most of the parts are plastic. But for the price, you can shoot the heck out of it and bang it around for 5 years or so and probably have gotten your money's worth out of it. The pump that I like best is the earlier version of the 870. It's the Remington Sportsman pump that looks much like the 870. They only made these for aout 4-5 years prior the 870. I have two; one that I used for 25+/- years and one that has never been shot or left the safe.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget