Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever hear of a 20 g 7mm over under or somethin like that i one made by a us company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo
    replied
    Do an online search for a Savage Model 24, just to see what is out there. There might be one...I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• hfedder40
    replied
    i want a good combo maybe a 20 and 308

Leave a comment:

• Bo
    replied
    Some years ago, Savage made a model 24. It was a breakdown model that had a rifle barrel (.22 LR up to the .30 caliber) over a .410 or 20 ga shotgun barrel. The rifle barrels came in different calibers, but it was made so you could have a rifle for longer range shots and a shotgun for birds. I don't think they are made any longer and I don't know what calibers were made. It has been years since I have seen one. I wanted to buy one but I could never find one that had a caliber that I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• DSMbirddog
    replied
    I am not aware of one made in ths USA, but I haven't seen everything ever built.

Leave a comment:

• anyone ever hear of a 20 g 7mm over under or somethin like that i one made by a us company

anyone ever hear of a 20 g 7mm over under or somethin like that i one made by a us company

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget