Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in selling my Remington Spartan 310 Over/Under 12 gauge. I've had it for 3 years and shot no more than a box of shel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in selling my Remington Spartan 310 Over/Under 12 gauge. I've had it for 3 years and shot no more than a box of shel

Interested in selling my Remington Spartan 310 Over/Under 12 gauge. I've had it for 3 years and shot no more than a box of shells through it. I prefer my pump and auto. Any idea what I should list it for? I may take it to a local gun show in a week or two. Thanks,

I have the SxS version and I bought it brand new for $350. Where are you from, I've actually been looking to add an O/U to my collection and a spartan version would be great to go with my SxS. I think my buddy got one for his highschool graduation gift like 4 years ago and it cost about $400-450.

Comment

Sacramento, Ca area.

Comment

Hmmm, well if I wasn't in Maine I would definitely consider trying to purchase that from you. But a gun show is likely a pretty good bet to trade it or sell it. They stopped making spartans a few years ago, but I would think you could get a decent trade for it or at least get 200-250 for it at a show depending on condition.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget