Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys Im thinkin about buyin a new shotgun and was just wonderin what you guys would recomend.I want something in the $400-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys Im thinkin about buyin a new shotgun and was just wonderin what you guys would recomend.I want something in the $400-

Hey guys Im thinkin about buyin a new shotgun and was just wonderin what you guys would recomend.I want something in the $400-$700 range and will use it mostly for turkeys but sooner or later I want to do some goose and duck too. I've been lookin at Mossberg 500 535 835, Remington 870,and Beneli Novapump and Supernova(I think those are the right names).Which of these will give me the best bang for my buck? THANX

In your price range the Remn 870 is a dependable choice.

Comment

Mossberg 835 would be an awesome choice. It will cover all your bases, by shooting up to 3.5 mag.

Comment

I have the Benelli Supernova pump. It is a fantastic work shotgun. I have put everything from birdshot to slugs through it, and the recoil reduction system in it is fantastic.
        I have shot Mossbergs and, certainly, the Rem 870. I prefer the Benelli. However, any shotgun that functions and that you can shoot well is a fine choice, though. Have fun, shoot some different types of shotguns, and then make a choice.

Comment

I have had my remington 870 since I was ten. I am almost eighteen now and I put that gun through more hell than any gun should have to endure. I was duck hunting and slipped in the boat knocking her into six feet of water. Needless to say it was a cold day of duck hunting, but she fired every shot just like she always does. She is the most reliable gun I have, and there is no doudt in my mind kaite will be passed down for generations.

Comment

Get the 870, you will not regret it.

Comment

i have a remington 870 express magnum, paid 280 for it and it has yet to fail me

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bedding on new rifle
                by Amflyer
                Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                Today, 12:22 AM
              • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                by fitch270
                Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                Yesterday, 08:57 PM
              • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
                by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
                09-23-2020, 07:43 PM
              • Dads gun #2 Browning auto5 20ga
                by dewman
                Last time it was shot was a pheasant hunt in Colorado in '84. I'll have to remedy that. This gun is feather light. Wish the choke was ic or mod. It's...
                09-22-2020, 08:40 AM
              • Dads gun #1 S&W 28-2. .357
                by dewman
                Got my fathers 28-2 357 to go with my 29-2 44mag. Check out the safari land flap holster. ...
                09-22-2020, 07:59 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X