Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on a recent question about my first rifle i received 7 answers by the way thanks to all that answered. mainly all suggested a sa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on a recent question about my first rifle i received 7 answers by the way thanks to all that answered. mainly all suggested a sa

on a recent question about my first rifle i received 7 answers by the way thanks to all that answered. mainly all suggested a savage, what is a savage?

Its the brand name of the rifle suggested( think Winchester, Remington,Browning, etc)

Comment

It's the brand of gun. Savage makes a good, dependable, accurate rifle that won't completely empty your pocketbook.

Comment

Your welcomed! 'Savage' is the name of a firearm manufacturer. The website is: Savagearms.com. I own a Savage bolt action rifle in .270 Winchester caliber and it is a very accurate rifle.

Comment

i own a savage 30-06 and man does that rifle shoot and its the least expensive gun they sell! the website is www.savagearms.com they have all the prices models and calibers on the site and lots of info on the guns and theyre specs

Comment

A savage is a noun often applied to Texans after their sports teams are beaten by teams from places like New York or Boston. A grizzly bear that becomes savage and unmanageable can be tranquilized and moved to a area where they can do no harm. Texans are more difficult to pacify.

Comment

Kody, I am currently living in Oklahoma. You have not said anything that my life experiences would lead me to contradict. :-)

Comment

That Kody sure is brave to mess with Texas, but I can't find any reason to disagree. I am, however, no fan of those winning teams from NY & Boston.

Comment

Savage 110GB 30-06. Great gun and accurate. Savage Arms makes a variety of rifles and Stevens shotguns
                  You can research them on savagearms.com
                  They're relatively inexpensive as well.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pay it forward
                    by fitch270
                    I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                    Yesterday, 01:34 PM
                  • Reloading Gear Order
                    by fitch270
                    I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                    10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                  • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                    by dewman
                    Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                    10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                  • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                    by Ernie
                    Any handgun hunters here?
                    Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                    10-16-2020, 02:01 PM
                  • What are you hunting with this season? Pics please!
                    by Ernie
                    I am new here, so I’d like to get you to know you better
                    hi primarily hunt with a variety of handguns for big game, and I like shooting those...
                    10-16-2020, 01:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X