Even Trade ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    I think you did good, especially since your Yugo has a grenade launcher, that being the next hot item in our progressing technology of our “sport” of hunting ! Of course the next step will be to determine the legal limit in “miles” that the grenade can be launched and how much killing power will be allowed. After all, there must be enough of the dead game found in order to be useful, such as table fare. Or will that no longer be the main purpose of said sport ?
    Bucky, you are the only one who has brought that into question. I guess that maybe you are the only one who has recognized my sometimes off the wall thoughts on some matters. Thanks for your delicate way of putting it !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      I think you did good, especially since your Yugo has a grenade launcher, that being the next hot item in our progressing technology of our “sport” of hunting ! Of course the next step will be to determine the legal limit in “miles” that the grenade can be launched and how much killing power will be allowed. After all, there must be enough of the dead game found in order to be useful, such as table fare. Or will that no longer be the main purpose of said sport ?
      No Problem. If it was OH, I would have thought differently. These things are actually quite fun to shoot with the 22mm dummy grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
        I,m about to get in trouble, my view is this I believe in the 2nd amendment, I just don,t see any use for such weapons. Zero. They are not sporting weapons, so what's the point ? A grenade launcher? What kind of function do they achieve? I guess they help fill the void paranoia and distrust erode in ones persona.
        I could care less where your thumb points Jhjimbo, I see no reason for such weapons to be considered sporting rifles, if anything goes in your way of thinking why was the high penetration bullets outlawed? Yes , there are those that have attained the knowledge and experience to use these weapons , but in today's world there are to many that make it only feasible for law enforcement. Why portray grenade launchers as nothing much more than toys? I,m firm in the right to bear arms and self defense. These are not sporting weapons or meant for defense.

Comment

I,m about to get in trouble, my view is this I believe in the 2nd amendment, I just don,t see any use for such weapons. Zero. They are not sporting weapons, so what's the point ? A grenade launcher? What kind of function do they achieve? I guess they help fill the void paranoia and distrust erode in ones persona.
          Srry about that Jhjimbo , I was directing towards Buckshotoo, there's a big difference in full auto or the old bolt in a box. To many Idiots running around claiming 2nd amendment rights entitles anything goes, It's a new world people , mass shootings have changed the perspective of the general public, and if you don,t learn how to bend with the wind then you will break with the vote. Pretty simple but the old west is dead.

Comment

Well as a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. I have the knowledge and training to use such weapons. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to. And high penetration bullets have not been outlawed. You can buy them at Walmart. They are called M855 penetrator green tips. Military issue. They are for punching paper not animals. And what ever else might come along. Remember when you need help cops are only minutes away. Those who hammer their guns in plows will soon plow those who didn’t. Personally if it’s not fully automatic or high explosive I don’t give a hoot about what anyone owns. Now if you use in a manner to cause harm to others, well then you deserve what ever happens to you. We can’t nanny everyone and everything. That’s wrong with the world today there are no consequences for ones actions anymore. Spoons don’t make people fat and pencils don’t misspell words.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget