Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want some entertainment out of the past from forum? Do a search for "The Worst Deer Rifle" first posted about 3 years ago on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want some entertainment out of the past from forum? Do a search for "The Worst Deer Rifle" first posted about 3 years ago on

Want some entertainment out of the past from forum? Do a search for "The Worst Deer Rifle" first posted about 3 years ago on the message board. I stumbled across it and declare it to be recommended reading. Regular contributors past and present will be reminded of just how good a forum can be!!

That was an epic discussion. Such a loaded question as "worst rifle" will only lead one to step into the proverbial cow pie. I still have no idea who "Uncle John" is. Really did not care to know after that nonsense. Thanks for the blast from the past Kody.

Comment

I've been a regular on the site for longer than that, but somehow I missed that, er, "debate". Thanks for the suggestion Kody, that was an amusing read.

Comment

Oh yea the good old days of OL debates. You know from time to time I've tried to find some of the old debates and interventions we all had but it seems many may have been scrubbed.
        One of my personal favorites was when Kody did not feeling like he needed to buy a new gun and then started yoga classes with the cat women. Bo started the intervention and...
        Worse mistake OL made was when they took the recent message board posts off the home page. That's when the good time rocking chats died out. The answers and writer blogs pass by too fast making for a lot of drive by comments rather than discussions.
        later,
        charlie

Comment

Couldn't find that, probably because that part of the site has been discontinued.

But did find this interesting article...

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
            Couldn't find that, probably because that part of the site has been discontinued.

But did find this interesting article...
            I bet most of us can relate

Comment

Originally posted by the captain View Post
              That was an epic discussion. Such a loaded question as "worst rifle" will only lead one to step into the proverbial cow pie. I still have no idea who "Uncle John" is. Really did not care to know after that nonsense. Thanks for the blast from the past Kody.
              Couldn't access it. Would have liked to see it

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                by jhjimbo
                If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                Yesterday, 02:15 PM
              • Pay it forward
                by fitch270
                I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
              • Reloading Gear Order
                by fitch270
                I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
              • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                by dewman
                Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
              • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                by Ernie
                Any handgun hunters here?
                Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X