Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are yo finding any .22lr? If so,what is your location and what are you paying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are yo finding any .22lr? If so,what is your location and what are you paying?

Are yo finding any .22lr? If so,what is your location and what are you paying?

Found a 100 round box (could only buy one) at gander mountain, in NC. I think it was $6.99

Comment

nothing in past couple weeks. Tried bass pro and dicks. Maryland outside of DC

Comment

I was completely out, and couldn't find any anywhere, but then my brother got lucky and went into a Wal-Mart here in east-central Iowa right after their ammo shipment had arrived, and he was able to pick up two Winchester 550-round value-packs for me, so I'm set for a while. Hopefully the shortage will have eased by the time I next run out.
        Does anyone know what's causing the shortage? Is it that there's just so much demand that the ammo companies can't keep up, or are they not producing .22 LR for some reason?

Comment

Forgot to mention, the 550-round packs were about $30 apiece, so not too expensive.

Comment

here in mn there is nothing !!!! government stole it all and last I heard from a guy and fleetfarm is it will take about 18 months until it hits the shelves again and that was just the other day!!!

Comment

coyotehunterBlake..i hope you are not talking about the fleetfarm im close to!

Comment

Originally posted by fisherking1999 View Post
                Found a 100 round box (could only buy one) at gander mountain, in NC. I think it was $6.99
                Dang, that's expensive

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
                  I was completely out, and couldn't find any anywhere, but then my brother got lucky and went into a Wal-Mart here in east-central Iowa right after their ammo shipment had arrived, and he was able to pick up two Winchester 550-round value-packs for me, so I'm set for a while. Hopefully the shortage will have eased by the time I next run out.
                  Does anyone know what's causing the shortage? Is it that there's just so much demand that the ammo companies can't keep up, or are they not producing .22 LR for some reason?
                  I think it was government purchases causing the shortage

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
                    Forgot to mention, the 550-round packs were about $30 apiece, so not too expensive.
                    Not too bad

Comment

At the end of April 2018, the shortage has been over for over a year.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget