Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The National Rifle Association gives politicians a grade on gun control. My question is easy, give me you answer on how you woul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The National Rifle Association gives politicians a grade on gun control. My question is easy, give me you answer on how you woul

The National Rifle Association gives politicians a grade on gun control. My question is easy, give me you answer on how you would grade your state politicians, on gun control?

New Jersey Politicians get an F grade, with both in Congress and in the Statehouse.

Comment

Illinois gets an F. Only state that does not have conceal carry, they say it's coming though. Only state that I know of that you must have a foid card to buy bullets or guns.

Comment

New York STATE: a big fat F.

Comment

Iowa would probably get a B. All of our Republican politicians are pretty solidly behind gun rights, and most of the Democrats aren't too crazy.

Comment

ohio is an A

Comment

Martin o'maley,

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
              FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
              FFFFFFF
              FFFFFFFFFF
              FFFFFFFFFF
              FFFFFFF
              FFFFFFF
              FFFFFFF
              FFFFFFF

Comment

MN is not doing any gun or ammo bans we are just trying to get universal background checks ON EVERYONE

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bee hive construction
                  by FirstBubba
                  So far, I've built a "bee vacuum" and a "swarm trap".
                  When I deploy the trap this spring, I'll need at least one hive....I hope!...
                  Yesterday, 10:45 PM
                • He’s in
                  by fitch270
                  The Kid got his acceptance letter yesterday from the college he’s mainly interested in. Including a decent scholarship right off the top. Still another...
                  Yesterday, 07:07 PM
                • 280AI Draws First Blood
                  by Ernie
                  BCG 280 Ackley Improved XP-100. This custom XP-100 shoots so good, and everyone who has shot it loves it.
                  I finally was able to draw first blood...
                  10-23-2021, 04:27 PM
                • Preserving meat, fish and produce.
                  by FirstBubba
                  This subject was broached as a tangent to another thread on F&S!

Do you process your own game?

What preservation methods...
                  10-21-2021, 09:21 PM
                • Odd injury
                  by fitch270
                  Posted on F&S also.

This little button buck has been coming in the back yard this week for apples that fell. The kids had noticed he’s...
                  10-17-2021, 05:12 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X